Bad key FOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad key FOB

both of mine suck...do u order the keyless butto pad fix or the complete remote repair?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

g-status. my gf's fob sucks ass. i will be ordering one of these do-hickies soon to cure teh gay.
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

@ Cookie..... You can only order the keyless fix. The remote repairs is only offered to Canadians because of shipping across border issues.

@ Crimson... Hope this helps you too!

Keep in mind this is a "fix" for your buttons it's not going to work if you broke anything inside the remote... ie. you need soldering.

I knew my remote still worked cause my panic button and the trunk button worked. The lock and unlock button gradually failed, but now it's as good as new!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT View Post
          @ Cookie..... You can only order the keyless fix. The remote repairs is only offered to Canadians because of shipping across border issues.

@ Crimson... Hope this helps you too!

Keep in mind this is a "fix" for your buttons it's not going to work if you broke anything inside the remote... ie. you need soldering.

I knew my remote still worked cause my panic button and the trunk button worked. The lock and unlock button gradually failed, but now it's as good as new!
          yeah for my gf's, lock works pretty well, remote start, not bad. unlock-total shit
          sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
            yeah for my gf's, lock works pretty well, remote start, not bad. unlock-total shit
            Thats how mine started, then the lock failed...

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Thats how mine started, then the lock failed...
              oh what could i do without helpful people on this forum!?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                oh what could i do without helpful people on this forum!?
                Youre welcome for starting the topic lol

I'm also glad to report my FOB is still working after the soldering
                Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Originally posted by xlemosx View Post
                  Youre welcome for starting the topic lol

I'm also glad to report my FOB is still working after the soldering
                  Oh yeah thanks!

Without this thread I wouldn't have ever known about keyless fix... well without starting my own thread anyways...

Comment

Oh yeah thanks!

Without this thread I wouldn't have ever known about keyless fix... well without starting my own thread anyways...
                    Haha anytime
                    Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

my keyless fix thing is very intermittent.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

It fixed mine too! I had re-soldered both fobs and lock didn't work on one and unlock didn't work on the other - even after taking an eraser to both the board and rubber on both.
                        CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

On their website it mentions the dealership having to reprogram the key fobs, is this necessary? I didn't see any mention of it in this thread, just making sure I'm not missing something if I buy one.
                          '06 G6 GTP 6spd

Comment

No need to reprogram if you just get the inserts
                            CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Awesome thanks for the quick reply!
                              '06 G6 GTP 6spd

Comment

Glad it worked out for you guys!

The guy (keylessfix) sold me my G6. It just came in the lot off lease from GM. It didn't even have a price tag but I knew it was mine

Comment

Working...
                                X