Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last photoshoot of the year! Argyle State Park!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last photoshoot of the year! Argyle State Park!

Here are presumably the last good shots (clean) of my car for 2010....let the whoring BEGIN!

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Re: Last photoshoot of the year! Argyle State Park!

sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice - you need to black out the wheels in your sig .gif to match
          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
            Nice - you need to black out the wheels in your sig .gif to match
            haha yeah a new sig is in my to do list
            sigpic

Comment

really nice shots! the goat looks good.
              2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
                really nice shots! the goat looks good.
                THANKS! i wish i had a camera like shane but instead i took em with my gf's pink point and shoot fujifilm lol
                sigpic

Comment

lmao they still look great.
                  2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Those are great pictures. Thanks for putting them up. As a distance runner, I'm a sucker for roads like that. I especially enjoyed the first one you posted at 8:20 with the water to the left and the uphill curve in the distance.
                    Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                    Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                    Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Originally posted by standfast View Post
                      Those are great pictures. Thanks for putting them up. As a distance runner, I'm a sucker for roads like that. I especially enjoyed the first one you posted at 8:20 with the water to the left and the uphill curve in the distance.
                      thanks! i like that one too cuz the goat looks like its ready to rip that street up!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Great pics

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

nice pics man, the GTO is looking good
                          i need to do a new photoshoot of my ride...

Comment

very nice pics, I wish there were cool places like that by me where I could take the goat out for a shoot!
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Very nice man.

Comment

Working...
                              X