Show off your shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show off your shine

Heres my 08 GT after a wash with turtle wax ice carwash, turtle waxe ice claybar and turtlewax ice liquid polish...........and i use black magic tire shine

and heres my new baby, my 09 GXP coupe after a wash with turtlewax Ice carwash, Meguires claybar, and meguires NXT Tech wax 2.0

edit: hmm i guess photobucket cut off the right side of the pic of my GT

Comment

EDIT: ^ Yeah I love the NXT 2.0! Such an amazing wax! I use the Turtle Wax Ice liquid polish in between my real wax jobs(NXT). Great way to keep the shine but I didn't feel it provided much for protection.

Yeah in the upstate NY winters I did a minimum of a full wash every few days in heavy snow periods and at least a rinse with a pressure washer once a day. Kept the paint on my civic looking nice and clean and I left after 3 harsh winters with no rust issues. Hopefully the GTP wont see to much winter driving.
      Last edited by Metalhead852; 11-13-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

SexyG6: Your GXP is...WOW!!!!! One amaxing job!

Originally posted by Metalhead852 View Post
        EDIT: ^ Yeah I love the NXT 2.0! Such an amazing wax!
        That was the first time I used the NXT, and gotta say...AMAZING!

Originally posted by Metalhead852 View Post
        and at least a rinse with a pressure washer once a day.
        No pressure washers for my baby, well in theory atleast

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

ya, i found the same thing........used to ALWAYS uses the turtle wax nd then i ran out a few weeks before buying my GXP and decided to try something different......and i like the meguires liquid wax SOOOOOOO much better lol...... hopefully i can get away with not haveing to drive my GT much either this winter........now that im working again i should really ever have to drive it but mabey once a month to go to class....... one thing i dislike about montana, is although they dont use salt they use this red rock that kinda crumbles after traffic has driven on it.........but until it crumbles it flyes up and chips everyones paint and cracks everyones windshield........ive had to have the windshield replaced the last 2 springs in a row and already after the first snow a few weeks ago this one is cracked too.....also, the dealership that "fixed" my car and completely "repainted" it after being ran off the road threw a fence to avoid a headon on the highway, well they either used shitty paint, or didnt sand the car down the the metal or both, but now every rock chip i get is the size of a quarter or bigger and now they are all over.......some on the roof, on the side doors and somehow one got on the trunk lid by the dart.......soooo pissed off about that and they refuse to repaint it because they are rock chips yet i now have more and bigger rock chips after they painted it in 10k miles than i had on the entire car over 110k miles on the factory paint job........so now im gonna be out at least 8k to have the car repainted again when i finish the apprentiship due to their lack of paint quality.....

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
            SexyG6: Your GXP is...WOW!!!!! One amaxing job!

No pressure washers for my baby, well in theory atleast
            thanks, and agreed on the pressure washer......i used one a few times at the coin car washeds and found the car was still just as dirty after washing with that (since i refused to use the foaming brush since it would def scratch the paint) then i read how the pressure can take off paint/ clearcoat at rock chips and wont use one at all anymore......

im soooo glad i dont have to drive my GXP in the winter at all lol.......so she will hopefully still be that way when i get back haha...had to rewash and wax the front end before i left tho cuz as seen in the pic i collected some butterflies on her front end while takin her for a drive after i waxed her haha

Comment

holy shit now thats a shine

Comment

Ill cheat by using pics of aftermarket paint on my 6 haha

and the best of that car...

and stock paint on a 6 year old (now 7) goat
                this one is after it got rained on

okay im done whoring.
                ZYMOL WAX BABY!! piss on meguires or mothers or whatever else you got. Zymol. highest carnuba concentration. best in the business and its 15 bucks for a big ass bottle of it.
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
                X