Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G7!!! :)

[/IMG]

Debadged the G6 today and I have a new G7!
    MODS: LED Tails, N-Take CAI, 19'' ASA Rims, Red Painted Calipers, Eibach Lowering Springs

Check Out my car! Car Domain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390193...g6-gt-sedan-4d

Re: G7!!!

lmao! sweet
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

hahaha.. nice!

Comment

thanx gals
        MODS: LED Tails, N-Take CAI, 19'' ASA Rims, Red Painted Calipers, Eibach Lowering Springs

Check Out my car! Car Domain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390193...g6-gt-sedan-4d

Comment

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
          Originally posted by wzbhnn
          We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

LOL, one of a kind!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Indeed!
              CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

oh SNAP!! (literally!!)

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i thought for sure you rebadged but instead im glad to see this. it made me lol
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                    i thought for sure you rebadged but instead im glad to see this. it made me lol
                    was thinking the exact same thing
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

does that make you flier than a g6??? like a G7???

Comment

Mofos don't know bout that limited edition Pontiac G7

Comment

Originally posted by infamous View Post
                          does that make you flier than a g6??? like a G7???
                          haha... since debadging tho i have had problems. i have used goo gone to take try and take the crap off of it but dust and dirt is still collecting on the "Pontiac G6 GT"

Comment

its a hybrid between the G6 and the G8...very good gas miliage but power of a beast..
                            Blue Man Group
                            Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                            gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Dealer Rice <j/k> Nice! Jst try and take out that black fleck on the upper-right side and it would look perfect!
                              "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                              ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                              SkaĆ°i: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X