06 SS running hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 06 SS running hot!

I have 83,000miles and no problem with the coolant. Maxx I only had it climb to 225 and a little above when I was running 75mph up a 5mile grade climbing about 2,000ft, other then that no real problems. I have had to put about 20oz of coolant in since I bought the car. so over all I guess no problems. just runs warmer then most cars.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

My SS runs just a little over the halfway marker when it gets up to temp... I think it's just how the 3900s run. I wouldn't say there is anything major going wrong with the car. I have just over 37,000 on mine!
      Last edited by MalibuNut; 02-05-2011, 01:21 AM.
      MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

DRE... what coolent where you using when your head warped?

Comment

Working...
        X