X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jbp perfromance parts

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
    tell them for a s/c they need to figure out a way around the ecm before they do anything
    Yeah its called a piggy back ecu... thats the only way I can see to get around our stingy PCM.

Comment

Headers, I want a nice set of headers. After that some lightwieght forged engine internals.
      07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
      05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

5x110 to 5x120 adapters?!?!??!?!

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
          Headers, I want a nice set of headers. After that some lightwieght forged engine internals.
          exactly what i would want
          Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Update: Just got back from JBP, the outlook is great!
            They said that they could start working on a car now. They would like to start with the 3.5 then maybe also work on the 3.9 later.
            The first thing they would work on is a set of headers! They said it could add 30hp! Other parts could include a digital ignition, big brake kits, engine internals, and strut bars! Sorry guys, but a beefier trans, and short shifter are probably out.
            The next step is to find a vehicle they can use. For a set of hearers, it would probably take a week or so to fab something up.
            To go to production for a set of headers they want to know how many people would purchase. The price would prob be 700-1k depending on how many people can commit to purchase, and the more people, the more they can bring the price down.

Are there any people in the GTA area with the 3.5 that would be willing to part with their car for a week or so? JBP is in the Allen Rd/Shepard area.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Re: Need Canadians!!! to test perfromance parts

id give em my car for a week, 1, if whatever they put on the car stays!!!for free!! 2 they dont bust my car, im hoping when you say 3.5 you mean the lz4
              09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

Meant the LX9 as that is the one I have, and the one they looked at. Completely forgot about the lz4

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Not to bust anyones ballz, but SERIOUSLY how many times have headers been brought up? 1,213,781,631,826,418,927,461,263,127,372,389 times to be exact... I mean seriously how many of us are gonna get them when they FINNALY get around to making them? From the list of 20-25 I would say 2 to 3 TOPS... I mean really this ain't a cheap mod...

I suggested a rear camber kit cause 1. EVERYONE lowering the 6 NEEDS one and 2. they would be like $150 - $200...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                  I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I agree 100%. Headers, everyone wants them, but too many people back out at the last min. Stick to the simple stuff.

Comment

guys you are talking about a 30hp change here... dont you think that is worth the money???
                      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                      sigpic
                      Progression Page
                      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                      Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

if you make the headers for the LZ4 it will also fit the LZ9 platform. there would be a bigger market for them. Plus if you have the LX9, OBX already makes headers. and from 2 accounts of people with them they are good quality. meaning they dont leak or flanges dont warp.

the LY7 already has headers from Milzy.

so who has a 2007 3.5 or the 3.9 who is up there? that should be the mule car!

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

huh? Ive never heard one thing good about OBX headers on our G6s....
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

30hp for $1000, sign me up
                            09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

$700 headers on a V6 is steeep. Im looking at $520 for longtubes on a V8....

but ill reserve judgment till I see whats made.
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

You will never get 30HP from headers & I bet you they will be more then that......just to ceramic coat them cost $200 so your saying he has about $500 to work with, with materials( tubbing, clamps, Welding and labour)......I know for a fact that Milzy burner on he headers for the 3.6L thats why it took so long and thats why there going to be about $1000 for someone to pick up a set now. Its not like production like the LT1, LS1 & LS2......just my opinion. I know I didnt pick up 30HP when I put my headers on and thats catless too
                                GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Working...
                                X