This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jbp perfromance parts

i dont wanna encroach on the GT-R by suggesting for JBP to make one...
    Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
    sigpic
    Progression Page
    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
    Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

So they make performance parts? Do they show the before and after dynos? I would be interested in products that are dyno proven...

As for other parts, do they have a j body big brake kit and if so they would be able to retro fit a bracket.

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

yes the big brake kit will fit and they do dyno test all of their products so im sure they will get dyno results for you if you would like

EDIT: big brake kit with J hook design
        jbpbbk1_resize.jpg
        Last edited by Lampoon; 10-08-2010, 10:58 AM.
        Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
        sigpic
        Progression Page
        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

the brakes are too much. for half that i can get BRAND NEW Brembos.

i would be looking for headers and upper and lower manifolds.

i would also be interested in dyno tunes. or a tune that is custom dyno(ed).

I would also be interested in a dual muffler exhaust setup with a resonator.

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

it's about 35min away from me but i use the car daily to get to work plus im not too interested in having someone tear apart my car... you could try maybe posting this in the Canada section so more Canadian members are aware that this is for Canadian's...
            Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

^ or i could just change the title
              sigpic
              Progression Page
              Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2 View Post
                the brakes are too much. for half that i can get BRAND NEW Brembos.

i would be looking for headers and upper and lower manifolds.

i would also be interested in dyno tunes. or a tune that is custom dyno(ed).

I would also be interested in a dual muffler exhaust setup with a resonator.
                Really? with the revolutionary J Hook design to allow proper grip from the pads and create a virtually vibration-free braking. Not to mention the pads are made from carbon fiber and the 13-inch rotor features a 2-piece design to allow heat disipation faster.
                sigpic
                Progression Page
                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

I think this is great if it pans out but please try and avoid advertising for a non sponsor.
                  I removed the links.....etc.

If you buy some or receive some of the parts you can always post a review in the Product Review section.

Hopefully this is a legit place that can help the G6 line and come on board here.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Anyone have anything else to add to the list?

Rear camber kit
                    sway bars
                    big brake kit
                    rotors
                    calipers
                    guage pods
                    Custom stylish roof spoiler
                    supercharger kit
                    serpentine pulleys

Any more?
                    That is all that can be determined without going inside your engine.
                    engine dress up kit
                    forged internals
                    beefier tranny packs
                    RWD conversion
                    Last edited by jeffjr464; 10-09-2010, 12:58 AM.
                    09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

Depending on what I get out of it, I can provide my car for testing purposes.

I'm especially interested in engine performance.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

If TLS was to use his car ... hello short shifter ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Re: Need Canadians!!! to test perfromance parts

I'm meeting with the company tomorrow to discuss them using my car for some R&D.
                          Hopefully it goes well!!!!!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

tell them for a s/c they need to figure out a way around the ecm before they do anything
                            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

If they are doing an SC, it won't be on my car, but I will still mention if.
                              Noob question, but why do you need to work around the ECM?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Re: Need Canadians!!! to test perfromance parts

Thank you for the clean-up Pooners, and BORN2SKI, keep us updated on how it goes!
                                sigpic
                                Progression Page
                                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Working...
                                X