This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy Spyder Halo Projector Headlights

I just got in contact with Ray from Spyder Auto today and this is his reply:

This is Ray from Spyder auto. Thank you for interested in our G6 head light and i heard that some forum members are trying to get a set as well. Let me know approximately how many members are getting it, i can have you to open a post and start a new group buy and i will announce the finally discount price again. Thanks
    Edit: Got a price range.

with 15+ people i can do around 160-180 without HID, 220-240 with HID. depends on how many people
    New update:
    thanks man, i am waiting for the good news, if you have help me push 20 +, i will give you guys a special deal. Even better deal. With HIDs
    Spread the word. I'm sure the more people we get, the cheaper the price.

I do not work for Spyder Auto; I just want to give my fellow G6'ers a chance to get some sick looking headlights for a cheap price.

This is a similar list to this thread:
    Last edited by bluegtp33; 10-06-2010, 03:23 PM.
    2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
    GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
    Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Re: Group Buy: Spyder Halo Projector Headlights

Im in for a set

1. SFDevine7
    Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18428

Comment

Maybe--and if I do go in it's without HID.
      "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
      ~~GWAR's description of Hell
      Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

yeah let me redo the list real quick

1. SFDevine7 - yes - without HID
        2. LordKOTL - maybe - without HID
        Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -

Comment

Awesome. I don't understand why everyone is going without HID's though. What's the reason?
          2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,

sigpic

Comment

New update:
            thanks man, i am waiting for the good news, if you have help me push 20 +, i will give you guys a special deal. Even better deal. With HIDs
            2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

i already have HIDs and all i would need to do is get new bulbs, would be much cheaper that way for me.

Progression Thread -

Comment

I have HID's too in my current housing, but I wasn't sure if the new housing assembly required a different HID kit since the specs say that the HID kit is a H1 bulb.
                2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

chances are youll just need new bulbs not new ballasts. at least thats how it is for the DDMs that i have

Progression Thread -

Comment

I have DDM's too. Good idea. I didn't think about how cheap it is to just switch the bulbs.
                    2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

exactly, are highs and lows both H1s? and do the turn signal bulbs come with it?

Progression Thread -

Comment

As far as I know, the turn signal bulbs come with it. I don't know if both beams come with a HID kit or if it is just the low beam.
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

alright sounds good, this is a great price. we need more interest

Progression Thread -

Comment

Verified, both are H1 bulbs. I will update if it comes with HID's for the high beam and low beam.
                            2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

I called Spyder auto a couple of weeks back, they don't sell direct to the public and gave me the number to a vendor in LA........so who would these be coming from if not Spyder.
                              "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                              X