Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Street Wars 7** Biggest Meet on East Coast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Street Wars 7** Biggest Meet on East Coast!!

So for those of you who don't know, street wars is the biggest charitable car show on the East Coast. This past year ZTA (Sorority who runs the event) raised about $50,000 for the war against breast cancer. Last year it was so big that there was not enough parking on the entire campus to hold everyone so people were turned away. My girlfriend's big sister is in charge of planning this years street wars, i will be posting info as i get it.

Couple major points
    -$30 entrance fee for cars, $5 for general admission
    -No set date yet but its usually mid-end of April
    -Lots of prizes including best GM and best club
    -Its at Richard Stockton College in Pomona NJ(just a few minutes off the Parkway and AC Expressway)

Link to the website(last years info) http://www.mystreetwar.com/aboutsw.html

I'm putting this up now just to try and generate some interest. I can get some hotel info and stuff later if people are going to make long trips (Stockton actually owns a local hotel.) And of course its only 20 min from Atlantic City

Just post here if your interested, if we get enough people to make the trip i can get us registered as a club and that way we would have a designated spot for all of our cars right next to each other.

So lets have the discussion, who would be interested on attending this show?
    Last edited by SFDevine7; 09-12-2010, 07:12 PM.
    Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18428

Re: **Street Wars 7** Biggest Meet on East Coast!!

i was there...def a good time and tons of cute soroity girls makin u donate just cause they're cute....i think the sonic meet in morgantown though was bigger or def just as big...ill def be at street wars again

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
      i was there...def a good time and tons of cute soroity girls makin u donate just cause they're cute....i think the sonic meet in morgantown though was bigger or def just as big...ill def be at street wars again
      lol yeah deff, well than chances are you saw my girlfriend and she made you donate haha. god willing with my schedule ill be able to make it this year
      Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -

Comment

Sounds awesome. To bad I'm to far away to really go.

Comment

5 1/2 for me guys......idk!!!!!!!!!! mayb idk yet thats a long ass drive for 2 days
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

steve, ur signature is too long...no need to list garmin and radar...if ur gonna do that, mind as well list what u have in glove box and center console too

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Wish I could go, sounds bad ass. Metalhead you should just meet up with me and drive out

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

yeah its deff a far drive for some of you, the nice thing is that AC is a short drive so you could always make a weekend out of it or something. Its still a long time away though so ill keep posting info as it comes in, the gf said the meeting to plan the whole event should take place sometime in October. My only dilemma is getting home from college(im only in philly but cant have a car). and if i can work that out ill deff be there

Progression Thread -

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan5150 View Post
                  Wish I could go, sounds bad ass. Metalhead you should just meet up with me and drive out
                  The trip doesn't justify itself with my lack of breaks. I go to school year round and I'm only off Saturdays and Sundays. I will however be up in Toledo the 2nd or 3rd week of October to help the wife that weekend.

Comment

its not really worth anything over 2 hr drive...theres def alotta cars but nothin really fun to do unless you plan on takin a college girl back to her dorm or buying a hooker in a/c

Comment

now that i bought my camaro, im gonna try to make it down this year. whether my dad brings the vette is another story...
                      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

if anybody is still interested the date has been set, Sunday April 17th. Im going to do my best to be there, to support my girlfriend and the fight against breast cancer. if anybody else is going that would be great, i know its far away but you can never start planning too early

Progression Thread -

Comment

bump...less then 3 months way...this is an easy g6 meet spot for the east coast

april 17

Comment

id like to idk because im trying to get a new job so well see how that goes...id love to tho
                            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

I have been to this show the last 2 years and i understand it is for a good cause but im not sure that i will be attending this year due to entrance fee cost.

here is the FB page for SW info : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/pa...2987337?v=info

Comment

Working...
                              X