Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Street Wars 7** Biggest Meet on East Coast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Street Wars 7** Biggest Meet on East Coast!!

Yeah the entrance price is pretty steep this year but as you said, its for a good cause. I know ill be there because i know alot of people in the area going and my gf is running it but since i have a race the day before i highly doubt ill be showing my car since i wont have any time to clean it before the event.

If anyone else is planning on going we can get in touch later to meet up somewhere
    Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18428

Comment

anybody going to this?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

bump...anybody wanna go??

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

All talk about people going and now no one?...rose (g6girl or somethin) is goin supposedly....should be nice out

Comment

good meet...wasnt too hot out, tons of awesome cars and girls...met a kid thats on here but forget his name and met g6girl

Comment

I should have said something earlier but completely forgot. but obviously i wasnt there but i did hear that is was very successful and it was the biggest they had so far. They raised a total of $57,496 dollars and that is all going to a breast cancer research foundation.

I will say that i will definitely be there next year because apparently there was quite a few complaints about the judges not knowing anything about cars. So my girlfriend asked me if i would be a judge next year so of course i gladly accepted, so if anyone here enters the show next year they will be sure to get a few extra points lol.
              Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -

Comment

Yea, I heard that not everyone got judged and not every class was called during the awards. If I go next year, you can judge my car
                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75 View Post
                  Yea, I heard that not everyone got judged and not every class was called during the awards. If I go next year, you can judge my car
                  Yeah thats what i kept hearing too. Apparently they just grabbed judges off the streets and threw them in there.

I will definitely be more involved next year and ill make sure everyone gets judges and the awards are handled properly because there was already quite a few complaints about classes not being judged, especially the Dodge Trucks i believe.

Progression Thread -

Comment

Yup the Dodge Trucks was where i heard the most problems happened.
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75 View Post
                      Yup the Dodge Trucks was where i heard the most problems happened.
                      yeah well hopefully things can be run better so everyone is happy, even though that would be highly unlikely

Progression Thread -

Comment

Working...
                      X