Another Nurse murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Nurse murdered

I'm sure most of you have read about the nurse being murdered in this thread:

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of the nurse who was murdered in Lake Havasu this past Saturday I believe it was.

Story:
    She was in the process of divorcing her husband and currently had a boyfriend. It was his birthday and threw him a birthday party with family and friends. During the course of the party the ex husband forced his way into the home and shot 5 people. 4 died including the nurse with one female surviving with a gunshot wound to the neck. The ex husband then fled to California with their 2 children and dropped them off at his Sister's house. He then proceeded into the woods and committed suicide.

Very sad.....

So I had to drive up to Havasu today to finalize my hire paperwork and get my apartment keys. So I'm in the hospital doing my paperwork and had to get some lab tests drawn to make sure certain immunizations are up to date. I walk through the front lobby and I see a picture with a small memorial for the nurse who was killed.

I thought to myself, why the hell does she look so familiar. So I asked the HR lady who was helping me what happend and she told me the above story. I asked her if the nurse worked on the Med/Surg floor and she said yes. I mentioned the nurses name and it was confirmed.

Her name was Deb, she was actually the nurse who did my phone interview, in person interview and made the decision to hire me. I had spoken with her many times, she was only 23 years old and already a Clinical Nurse Manager and everyone spoke highly of her. She was the sweetest and most down to earth person I've met.

The above is the biggest murder/homicide in the history of Lake Havasu City.....just a tragedy

I must have said "Oh My God" about a thousand times before I could stop thinking about it. I have never been acquainted with anyone who has ended up murdered. Even without knowing her I felt very sad, especially for her 2 children who now have no parents.
    Last edited by LoJac963; 09-09-2010, 01:28 AM.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Re: Another Nurse murdered

Sorry to hear this... very tragic... its messed how someone can be so jealous that they'd do such a horrible thing and change the lives of so many ppl forever... pure selfishness! i hope he gets life in jail! And i kno what u mean... by just "knowing" someone and not even being close to them and this affecting u so profoundly.
    R.I.P. Deb and the other innocent victims.

Comment

Wow, it sure is a small world. So sad
      My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
      Mods planned soon: On hold for now
      Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
      Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

That really is so sad. I hate hearing about this kind of stuff. The guy should have just ended his life instead of taking hers and some others with him.
        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

That's some crazy sh*t!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
          X