Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just ordered Kooks 1 7/8 longtube headers

omg vid of straight headers plz lol
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

^omfg talk about insanely loud!! There's a vid of a GTO with just headers and mother of god its ridiculous

When I installed my GT-R I drove around the block with no exhaust-it was hilarious
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yeahhhh i wouldn't run open headers lol.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

it was insane. everyone looked and it was horrible.
          i now have it complete.
          h flow cats welded up to a custom colector at the end of the header that i can unbolt. reinstalled the rear o2 sensors and the car sounds strong.
          i was told not to give it full throttle till it is tuned by my tuner cuz i could potentially blow the motor.
          he is working on my tune as we speak and will hopefully have it ready next week.
          our goal is 360-380rwhp.
          i cant wait.
          i will upload pics from my phone and get them on asap
          2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
          2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
          613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
          New numbers coming soon........

Comment

heres the pics

finished product
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Lets see a Vid!
              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

lookin sweet... what kind of mufflers and tips did you do?

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

magnaflow mufflers. just after the cats i put in an x-pipe and kept the stock tips for now. Car sounds very powerful. ive only taken it to 4000rpms so i dont blow anything till i get it tuned and it sounds so sweet. ill try to get a good video tomorrow when i get up before work
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

lucky bastard!!

couple of things, I mean I think "blowing your engine" by running headers is a little far fetched. I'm sure the car is running a bit lean right now since its throwing the exhaust out faster. As for the tuning, you're not going with a dyno tune? You mentioned your tuner is working on it right now, or is he just getting the basics down then will fine tune it all once the car is there?
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Wow man. So freakin nice. This thread is making me wanna get rid of the 6. Good work though Bryan. Waiting for the video.
                      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

yes lojac, he is doing a dyno tune with a wideband. he has alot of expereince with ls motors. so hes doing all the major adjustments now so i wont have to sit around for hours. then once im on the dyno and he sees whats going on, he can fine tune it there.
                        going to take video soon, people are still sleeping
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

then i guess they should be up cookin breakfast anyways....ITS LIKE AN ALARM CLOCK...WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

just got donje with breakfast. give me a second
                            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

heres the quick video. start up ad rev
                              nothing to look at, just sound really
                              heres a link
                              Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

may be crappy quality so sorry
                              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

wow, very nice!!!!!

BTW I still hate you!

Comment

Working...
                                X