American TOP GEAR is a GO!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American TOP GEAR is a GO!!!!!!

how badass would it be if the Hennessey venom GT was tested?

Comment

very
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by trevor4257 View Post
        how badass would it be if the Hennessey venom GT was tested?
        but they wont, its not a production vehicle. its a custom vehicle.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
          UK Top Gear wouldn't care they'd do what ever they wanted
          sigpic
          Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

LOL
            talking about an F150

"why dont we drive pickups? because in america when you go for a walk in the country side they get eaten by a bear so they need a place for a gun rack here in the british country side if you go for a walk you dont get eaten by a bear"

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
              10 a year is production enough for me!

Comment

yes but have you ever seen them drive a custom car like that on the show? I havent.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

no, but.... sadly, the general car enthusiast public will never get to see a Venom in action. all the people that can afford them, most likely won't drive them like they should be driven.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor4257 View Post
                    no, but.... sadly, the general car enthusiast public will never get to see a Venom in action. all the people that can afford them, most likely won't drive them like they should be driven.
                    as with the ZO6's, ZR1's, All Lamborghini's, All Ferrari's, All Austin Martin's and Porsche's. how many do you run across that are driven by older guys doing the speed limit or under?

Comment

baha, you act like i've seen half of those in person. there is ONE Porsche boxster here, and its owned by a guy who has a summer house. there are TWO corvettes, neither of which are a Z06 or ZR1. out of those people, none of them drive fast. it's sad really. i wish i could be that person watching two badass cars race down the highway (deserted highway of course).

Comment

Working...
                      X