Bradenton Motorsports trip during vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradenton Motorsports trip during vacation

Went again to the Bradenton Motorsports during my vacation to Fl. Didn't do to well with my numbers which was 15 flat. Which is a little faster then last year but the track conditions was quite a bit worse. Temp was 92 and very humid, rained on the track for about an hour and waited an hour or so to dry and prep the track. Really not a good day for getting good numbers so I woked on my reaction and had fun with the huge variety of street cars with little to no mods that I don't see at my local strip. To compare my 15 was a stock G8 GT which fastest run was a 14.67. Beat some cars I thought I wouldn't like a few neon srt-4's, Cobalt SS, an old 5.0 mustang w/exhaust (beat bad), and 2door acura cl type-s with a few mods which also got a 15 flat (it was the cleanest one I've ever seen with custom gold paint, rims, and very nice dual exhaust). My fav car there was a pearl white 2010 cts-v with a superchager and probably a few other things cause it was silly fast!
    Last edited by 2007blueg6gtp; 08-15-2010, 09:15 PM.
    My Car Domain
    Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers
Working...
X