This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Montana 6ers

Anyone here from montana? Do you still have no speed limits on some highways?
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Montana has had a speed limit since June 1999, only during a small period from 1998 to 1999 that they didn't.

Comment

bastards!
      BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
      ^ The Man
      v The Legend

Comment

From December 8, 1995 to May 28, 1999 Montana's daytime automobile speed limits were "reasonable and prudent".

and just for the record the Autobahn has no more accidents on their "Unrestricted" stretches of highway than they do on their normal stretches with speed limits

<---- wants to abolish speed limits but impose a "you can't drive if you are this freaking stupid" law.

my Avatar is a dead giveaway for those of you who know what it means

Comment

Re: List of all Montana 6ers

we may have speed limits now but there are some road that are not posted. I love going out and driving fast around corners and straight ways this is for testing purpose's lol I live in the flathead indian reservation a place called Arlee
          sigpic
          Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
          It takes years to become a member of this elite group
          K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

I think oldertimer and I are the only current Montana 6ers...

Comment

JonnyCat does stop in every once in a while. He had a kid, since then he's only stopped by once or twice a month.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Jonnycat doesn't live in Montana.

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead...

I am originally from montana, but I am in the Navy and stationed in Hawaii right now. I am looking to try and get orders back state side so I can make road trips home. I was raised in Great Falls.

Comment

do i count? i pretty much live in montana for most of the year while i work out here building powerlines lol.

Comment

Alright! found a montana section I live in Missoula so if anyone else does or close by LEMME KNOW!

Comment

Working...
                      X