Full Bolt On 3.6 Dynojet Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full Bolt On 3.6 Dynojet Run

91 ECM,TCM tune, Full Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Poly Motor Mounts....Didnt have headers on then but now on
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Impressive... I noticed that your run #5 and #1 were real close. This indicates that the dyno is consistant. Yet we dont know what kind of dyno you were on. Mustang or dynojet.

Please read post12 from a trusted vendor/tuner overon LS1Tech.com

Dynamometer Results & Comparisons - Mustang Dyno vs Dyno Jet - So everybody say's there is a power difference between the MD and the DJ. My question is how much? I hit 470 on a MD before my injectors, would I be able to hit 500 on a Dyno jet?

And to the OP, albert, what kind of tuning was done? Also withthe coin toy have in that car please PLEASE invest in an oil pressure and Wodeband o2 sensor. Shit sme data logging equipment would be sweet too

But : for getting her running again

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
        True I kicked out 247HP and 270Torque at the wheels
        Very nice! Its def offical the 3.6L and 6spd is better then the 3900s The 06er GTPs got cheated!

I would love to see your 60ft and 1/4 mile times on your car

I have to pull out my old dyno papers but best I ever did with a CAI and PCM tune was 230 HP-ish and 225-ish torque on my 3900 GTP. I dont remember the stock numbers off the top of my head but I remember the 4spd was around a 18% drop off. Mine was done on a Mustang dyno
        Last edited by dre256; 08-01-2010, 03:00 PM.
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

My car was on a Dyno Jet - Chassis Dyno as well going to the track soon just need to get re-tuned again after I put my Wideband in......been looking to get a vent pod....anyone have one or know where I can get the PVC pipe at.....nothing here in Canada
          GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

there's a dual A-pillar gauge pod for sale in the For Sale section if you want to go that route
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I will make my own if I go that way...can get one at the junk yard for 50$ but trying to find one on ebay before I fork out 50$ on it.....Im a tool & Die Maker and been working with some carbon fiber latley and would be no problemto fab up. Plus I know a body manager at at dealership and would get painted to match the car when he's doing another siliver car...I like doing it right the first time but would perfer the vent pod would cost me like 20$ in PVC pipe vs 50$ plus the universal pod for 30ish$

Comment

^yeah I hear ya, I bought spare A-pillars locally from a guy parting out his GTO simply for that purpose. Fab up my own triple gauge pod on the A-pillar when I get bigger engine mods and need more gauges. To buy the triple from the only company that makes them costs I believe its $300 WITH sending in your own A-pillar but that includes laying stock cloth over everything so it looks factory but I think I can do it all on my own.

I think I may have a custom cable made for my interceptors and order 3 more intercepters for the A-pillar. 5 intercepters would be so awesome
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

My car was on a Dyno Jet - Chassis Dyno as well going to the track soon just need to get re-tuned again after I put my Wideband in......been looking to get a vent pod....anyone have one or know where I can get the PVC pipe at.....nothing here in Canada
                    That was a DynoCom dyno not a Dyno Jet however it appears they ran it in the wrong gear (4th) judging by the torque numbers. You need to get it on Dynojet if you want to compare with other G6's and dyno it in fifth if you want an accurate representation of what its really making.
                    Chris White
                    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

You will never hit 5th gear it 1/4mile I just get out of third in it.

Comment

You will never hit 5th gear it 1/4mile I just get out of third in it.
                        ..It doesn't matter. You run a Dyno in the gear closest to 1:1 or 1:1 if it has it.

3.6L's 6T70 has the following gear ratio

First: 4.48
                        Second: 2.87
                        Third: 1.84
                        Fourth: 1.41
                        Fifth: 1.00
                        Sixth: 0.74

Hence, 5th is what you run it in. They might have been confused as most 6-Speed cars (Usually stick..) 4th is 1:1 (Mine is in the GTO).
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

^huh, this I never actually knew.........learn new crap around this place all the time

Comment

I do feel that pontiac was more interested in crank hp instead of wheel in our case. It seems as though most have around 25% loss on dyno tunes. With those mods I think you should be putting out more but it seems that no matter what we add it doesn't help as much as it should. I've decided at this point to save money for my next ride prob a TB SS that will put down better number with less effort. But I have heard that our fuel injectors may be a sorce of our problem, as they can't give us the amount of fuel we need, although this theory hasnt been confirmed yet, that I know of, it does seem as though it could be a good possibility.
                            My Car Domain
                            Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

^well throw in some different injectors and see if your tuner can pull any extra power out of the thing once its getting more fuel. If not then get your TBSS

Comment

Thats why I did the LSX mod. When I had the G6 GXP, I just didnt want to put a shitload of money into it with no increase in performance.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                                4 door mafia
                                93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                                8000k hid's
                                Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                                Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                                13.207@107.11
                                330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Working...
                                X