2010 Camaro rims installed-Midnight Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Camaro rims installed-Midnight Silver

Do what I plan on doing, adjustable coilovers. Stock as a dd and lowered for the strip and autox.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
    4 door mafia
    93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
    8000k hid's
    Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
    Rotofab cai and radiator cover
    13.207@107.11
    330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1 View Post
      Do what I plan on doing, adjustable coilovers. Stock as a dd and lowered for the strip and autox.
      This.
      2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

i thought about it. but id rather get longtube headers or a harrop supercharger.
        i may just be done with this car for now and get a cts-v in th near future. im not really sure yet
        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

CTS-V.....nah--you've already got the potential just make that G8 into a beast!
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

maaaan! Don't park so close to the curb!! haha amazing looking car! If you decide to go the lowering route - you really need to stop parking so close to the curbs..lol

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
            - JL 1000.1 Amp
            - JL 12" W7
            - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

yeah. thats why i dont want to lower it. dont want to have to change the way i drive.
              car handles like a dream now, so i will leave the suspension alone
              2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

This thread is now win. The wheels fit your style perfectly.
                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Wow. I agree, GM shoulda sent it out that way. Damn that looks good man. Seriously.
                  Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

llike everyone else was saying, the rims look like they should be on the car. I have always hated the G8GT rims for some reason. i think they just look big and dumb but the camaro rims look more aggressive like you said and i think its a perfect match. Keep the mods coming bud.
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

You have made a convert out of my brother he looking for some Camaro wheels for his G8 now. Those rims look sick on your car.
                      2009.5, Solstice rims, Debadged, Black overlays, Tint all around, GXP Hood, Custom Fog light bezel.
                      My progression page check it out http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16474

Comment

thanks alot guys. i have been busting my ass at work to mke these things happen.
                        crimso, hows the goat coming along. if you need anything for it mechanical wise or custom, i have become good friends with a goat owner with an ls7 swap and a harrop supercharger. he knows everyone you need to know at every major shop in the u.s. so let me know if i could help you with anything
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

ls7 swap with the dry sump system as well?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                            he knows everyone you need to know at every major shop in the u.s. so let me know if i could help you with anything
                            uhh I'll take an LS9 with the computer and all necessary hardware to drop into the goat......

k thx
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                              thanks alot guys. i have been busting my ass at work to mke these things happen.
                              crimso, hows the goat coming along. if you need anything for it mechanical wise or custom, i have become good friends with a goat owner with an ls7 swap and a harrop supercharger. he knows everyone you need to know at every major shop in the u.s. so let me know if i could help you with anything
                              Damn thats awesome. I will let you know for sure. For now my goat will probably remain unchanged for a while due to me moving out and going to school

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                              uhh I'll take an LS9 with the computer and all necessary hardware to drop into the goat......

k thx
                              LOL
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

yes. dry sump oil system. harrop 6-piston racing brakes. hpe 3 peice wheels. holden body kit., harrop rear diff. harrop 2300 supercharger. makes 890hp at the wheels
                                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Working...
                                X