• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Camaro rims installed-Midnight Silver

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
    Host before you post!
    words to live by!

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

2 days no pics. wtfbbq.
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

-Chris-
        -2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan-
        MP Racing CAI/Mangaflow High Flow Cat/Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator/MSD ignition: 8.5mm wires and coils/Black housing headlights/tinted GT tails and 3rd light/17" ROH Adrenalin's/235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP tires/Baer Decela Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads/6000K HID's/dual post mirror swap/SC/T spoiler/20% tint

There's a Grand Am on your G6 site. lul

Comment

^

Where's the pictarzzzzzzz?!?!?!!!?!??!?!11/!?!?!?!
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

aren't general exclaim's the poor man's summer tire?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Umm yeah, its time for some fckin pics...dude. WTF?!
                Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

sorry guys, but i havent got the pics taken yet.
                  my father had a complete breakdown and snapped and began injuring himself slowly. i had to slam him and hold him till police came. hopefully all is well now as he is home resting and recovering.
                  i am truly sorry to the members for not showing pics, but this was more important. my father needed me.
                  i detailed the car today and will have pics up tomorrow for sure when i get home. car looks and drives amazing. pics will reflect all of your patience. again sorry for the delay.
                  2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                  2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                  613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                  New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                    my father had a complete breakdown and snapped and began injuring himself slowly. i had to slam him and hold him till police came. hopefully all is well now as he is home resting and recovering.
                    i am truly sorry to the members for not showing pics, but this was more important. my father needed me.
                    i detailed the car today and will have pics up tomorrow for sure when i get home. car looks and drives amazing. pics will reflect all of your patience. again sorry for the delay.
                    Totally understandable, hope you father is doing alright!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

only person he wanted to see was me. he was bakeracted and evaluated and hes doing fine. he had a horable past and it all cam to him at once and alot of things went wrong at once and he just couldnt take it. its hard, but i understand what made him snap and we are helping him recover.
                      the smile on his face when we brought him home after he saw my car just cleaned and waxed parked in the driveway was priceless. we are all gearheads and he loves the red and the car very much. progress is being made and its only been 2 days since the ordeal.
                      pics up tomorrow
                      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

There's always a thread like this where the OP promises pics and we all get impatent and start bsing with the OP. Most of the time they just forgot or were lazy but once in a while it's something completely not funny. Now we all feel like total a$$holes! Sorry man. We completely understand. Family comes first.

Btw, your dad will be in my prayers.

And I just noticed that you are exactly 4 days older than me.
                        Last edited by thestig; 07-29-2010, 09:23 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

no harm done by anyone and dont feel like assholes. thats how boards are. people get happy and excited to see something great and then get disappointed when what was said wasnt done.
                          i have finally got my car where i want it till im done with school. then its a custom cam, headers and a tune. if i supercharge it, ill need a new tranny and rear end and axle shafts. its too much money and too much of a hassle for a daily driver.
                          now im saving my money and enjoying the hell out of the car with family and friends. especially with my father. i just didnt wake up and envision myself slamming my father and hurting him and having to call the police.
                          but we improve and move on and thats what we are doing.
                          again sorry to everyone and thanks everyone for the kind words
                          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Holy moley Bryan, that's a hell of an event. I figured with your busy schedule something really took you away and couldn't allow you to make the pictures up in time! Glad your dad is doing better!

Talk to you later bruh!
                            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

hope all is well... family first!

Just remember....

we are still waiting... lul

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                                this happened with my grandfather. he took one of his medications twice without realizing it and it caused multiple things to go out of balance. it's no joke. hopefully he'll be fine soon.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X