Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car, my F***n car

even tho i already put pics in my progression, I'm still hitting the pit
    the 6 got hit while parked, Ins is taking care of it now. This was during a vacation trip to Mexico.

This has to be the car with the most accidents in this forum!!! 3+!!!!!

Re: My car, my F***n car

ohh man i know how u feel my car was hit too

Comment

wow man, sorry to hear. That jerk tore the entire side of your car up! Glad to hear insurance is taking care of it-you'll have her back all fixed up and better then ever!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Damn dude, sorry to see.
        Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Holy shit dude.... that looks like a TOTAL LOSS to me...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

holy shit dude! glad u were not in the car when it happened
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

How is that possible!!?? You think after the first inch he would have discovered he hit you and moved off it.

Sorry man

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

This was on mexico?

How did you get back?

Comment

no i think i beat you bud. i got 4+ haha it sucks. but its my luck

Comment

the federalis gave him a ride back LOLOLOL
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That blows, at least your insurance is covering it.

For all the near misses I've had, my car could have been rebuilt, twice.

Then again, it's just another typical drive on Long Island.
                      -Chris-
                      -2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan-
                      MP Racing CAI/Mangaflow High Flow Cat/Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator/MSD ignition: 8.5mm wires and coils/Black housing headlights/tinted GT tails and 3rd light/17" ROH Adrenalin's/235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP tires/Baer Decela Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads/6000K HID's/dual post mirror swap/SC/T spoiler/20% tint

There's a Grand Am on your G6 site. lul

Comment

Most parking lots are only for retail stores like walmart, I was parked on the side of the road and since the roads over there are so narrow it got hit during a party.

Since the car is getting fixed over there I had to get back in a smelly ass bus, I was literally covering my nose with my shirt most of the way (which is roughly 12 hrs).

damn this car must be focking cursed cuz about a year after I got it some of the paint was fading away, when i told the dealer about it they figured it had some work done to the paint so I'm assuming the previous owner had an accident or something. So if I count that one that means the car was in 4 accidents

Comment

Holy shit you're getting it fixed in Mexico??? Dude you are brave... your ins is getting it fixed or their ins? Good luck matching the paint job if it's a mom and pop shop... I know labor in Mexico is dirt cheap, but be careful... you get what you pay for.

EDIT: 4000 posts!

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Sorry to see these pictures....Luckily it can be fixed and it's not lossed!

EDIT: Official Post Whore in the post before this one!
                            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                              Sorry to see these pictures....Luckily it can be fixed and it's not lossed!

EDIT: Unofficial Post Whore in this post!
                              BTW 3000= Official PW...

Just curious, what part of Mexico did this happen in?

Comment

Working...
                              X