X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My car, my F***n car

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT View Post
    BTW 3000= Official PW...

Just curious, what part of Mexico did this happen in?
    state of Sinaloa a city called Guasave, the shop seem like they do a lot of newer cars, I saw a newer model Dodge Avenger getting fixed. I'm kinda skeptical about their work cuz its Mexican shop and this is an american car, but I had no choice because the Mexico ins i bought for the car is based from over there not from the USA, I still got to drive on the bus way the hell over there to pick the car up and pay the 500 deductible.

Edit: congrats on the 4k posts im' working on crossing the 200 line.
    Last edited by g6cruiser; 07-27-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Goddamn that thing got rocked man! Hopefully everything works out with that.

Comment

Wow that's horrific
        My Progression

Mods:
        Custom Lower Grill, Racingline STB, Silver Emblem Overlays,
        De-badge, Brembo Brakes, 18" MB Wheels Essen,
        Leather Steering Wheel, BMD End Links, Painted Recessed Upper Grills,
        Eagle Eye Headlights, 6K Low/Fogs, 35% Tint,
        Front/Rear Seat LEDs, Glove Box LEDs, Center Consol LEDs,
        CRABs, Racingline Grounding Kit, Relocated Battery Under Headlight,
        LED Taillights, LED Third Brake Light, Custom 2.5" Dual Exhaust

Comment

damn!!! according to this report my car has a poor side impact crash rating,
          I need to upgrade to a safer car!!!
          http://www.iihs.org/ratings/rating.aspx?id=599

Comment

Good luck getting your car fix properly!!!

Expect wet newspapers with flour as filler and some weird ass paint job.

Also, be sure to open your trunk, glovebox etc and look for contraband....for real!!!
            your car could be used as transport for contraband and be stolen back in the US....
            So be extremely aware for that

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP View Post
              Good luck getting your car fix properly!!!

Expect wet newspapers with flour as filler and some weird ass paint job.

Also, be sure to open your trunk, glovebox etc and look for contraband....for real!!!
              your car could be used as transport for contraband and be stolen back in the US....
              So be extremely aware for that
              That shit only happens in puelto lico brothi...

Only thing that I be worried about given the place he visited, would be like you said... that it would be "loaded" with high grade columbian cocaine.... g6cruiser Im serious. Unless of course your in on it... in which case hit me up... jk slightly

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

damn i didn't think about that, but that's it, if the car isn't in the same shape i had it, i'm trading it in. I'm done pouring money into this b -ach.
                You know the laws are so fucked up over there that if something like that did happen I would get locked up whether I'm guilty or not even if i tell em that the car was recently at the shop.

Comment

Working...
                X