This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the group!

Canadians and wannabe Canadians are welcome to join the group!

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: Join the group!

Woot Canada!!!
    Home of the best ladies, maple syrup and igloos, creators of hockey, and the best place to live in the world eh!!!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
      Woot Canada!!!
      Home of the best ladies, maple syrup and igloos, creators of hockey, and the best place to live in the world eh!!!
      there are quite a few smurfin hot canadian chicks!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
        Woot Canada!!!
        Hottest ones are in middle of nowhere alberta...

One of the hotter ones works with the same company I do and I lovee working with her for the last 3 months.

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
        Mods:

Comment

but can you pour the maple syrup on the girls....?
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
            but can you pour the maple syrup on the girls....?
            That's the best part

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by StruttingSoul View Post
              Hottest ones are in middle of nowhere alberta...

One of the hotter ones works with the same company I do and I lovee working with her for the last 3 months.
              sneak some candid shots!!! With and without syrup!!!!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I can't find the rolling eyes thingy!!!! I miss them

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat View Post
                  I can't find the rolling eyes thingy!!!! I miss them
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...l=1#post419689
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

^lol that link I see getting posted quite a bit around here

Comment

Thanks - tried that and only boring ones were available when I did

lol

I wanted a really dramatic one to tease back for the canadian girls and maple syrup stuff

Comment

lol... u guys are funneh!

Comment

Working...
                        X