Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost's Progression

badass indeed!!

so r u still doing photoshop for people or wassup?
    Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
    gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

thanks.

yes and no. i have deleted everything that i have done here. i do stuff over a ForeverPontiac.com now. youre on there, right?

anyone want my custom Phantom eye lids?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

not sure if i am on that one or not but if u wanna b kind i could provide you with some pics and maybe do something for me..i kno not alot of people would like it but its jus my creativity and imaginary thoughts that bring me to wnna do this..lol
        Blue Man Group
        Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
        gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

um sure. i recommend you post it over at FP cuz im there way more. and dont worry what others say. thats your custom idea. and i had someone tell me that before for something i will do to the G6.

and more pics to come tomorrow.

Comment

and these three were done before the tail lights.

then ordered some rotors and something to make a bit different.

some before and after pics. also painted the calipers.

the paint is still on there pretty good, jus needs some cleaning every now and then. but i might go with blue next.

Comment

that looks really good

Comment

The slots on the rotors painted looks HOT!
                How'd you do it?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                  Originally posted by wzbhnn
                  We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

thank you all.

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                    The slots on the rotors painted looks HOT!
                    How'd you do it?
                    thanks. i spray painted them. but first i taped them up and cut out the slot. i spray painted all four rotors and calipers with one can of Duplicolor and still have some leftover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                      thanks. i spray painted them. but first i taped them up and cut out the slot.
                      Genius

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

the rotors really look good with the slots painted :
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

thank you. the rotors as an upgrade were nice but i wanted to make them a bit nicer. and it was easy too. for the drilled holes, it would have been nice too but a bit too much work. and more pics later on.

Comment

@Ghost- great job with the modding so far ... the rotors and calipers look really good black

Comment

thanks. im thinking of blue or like a metallic blue for the calipers but for the future. cuz i want to get some 18s as well, that way so the calipers pop with a nice color.

Comment

@Ghost- meatallic blue calipers !

Comment

Working...
                                X