Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guess what, I found a remote bleeder while under my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guess what, I found a remote bleeder while under my car!

As you guys know I was working on changing my rear diff and tranny fluid last night. So I get under the car and start looking around to make sure everything is kosher and I see some stainless steel braided clutch lines. I thought well that pretty cool, one less thing I have to worry about buying. I figured he put them in when the original owner had the LS7 clutch put in. So then I look down and one just ends with a nipple on the end of it.

REMOTE BLEEDER FTMFW!!!!

I've been doing the turkey baster trick but it just doesn't suffice to clean the clutch fluid out. Fluid looks like crap again, maybe I'll use this bleeder for the first time soon

TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Re: Hey guess what, I found a remote bleeder while under my

sweet. finding presents on your car is a good thing
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
      lol so true, I met with the one and only owner of my car who was a very nice guy and told me every little thing about the car. He never mentioned a remote bleeder though
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
        Originally posted by coolmanvette75
        lol so true, I met with the one and only owner of my car who was a very nice guy and told me every little thing about the car. He never mentioned a remote bleeder though
        maybe the mechanic installed it and never told the owner, who never used it.
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

lol could be also, but all the AZ GTO guys are a pretty close family of members so I'm sure they just all worked on it together over a few beers to get everything done so he should have known.

Their group is so "exclusive" that all the newer guys like me and a few others I've met kinda do our own thing lol. A few of us new guys went to this well known speed shops grand reopening. There was about 35 GTO's there and I figured I'd get to know a few more people. Negative, not a single person said hello or anything......

Comment

they were probably pissed that they had to drive out there. it probably took them a good amount of time to get their ego to fit inside the car.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
            X