X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Uploaded of Drive in California M&G, Oct 16

Fall Fun For All!
    When: Saturday, October 16th, 2010 at 12 noon.
    Where: Santa Monica, Ca
    Meeting Location: TBD. Maybe Cresent Bay Park or Hotchkiss Park.

We're going to be doing our 3rd and hopefully even more productive G6 and Pontiac(in General) Meet with Members from this forum and others if they wish to come along.

My intentions are to have a nice get together, photo's, meet and greet, and a nice meal with friends. Something special this time is a drive through the hills of Santa Monica!

I'll be going down on Friday the 15th and staying at a Hotel the entire weekend, leaving on Sunday. Heck if it's easier, I might just make the hotel I'm staying at the actual Meeting Location and go from there.

So let's start the list and make it work:

Updated 8/25/2010
    CONFIRMED Guests/Members
    1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)
    2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)
    3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA
    4. Phenom - San Jose, CA
    5. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA
    6. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members
    1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
    2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update?
    3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
    4. Rams6 - Sactown Ca - Went out and bought an Infinity! Gosh darn it dude!
    5. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA <----I'd hope he can come, kick it Saturday night, too! Have a beer or three.
    6. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....
    7. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

In addition to getting to meet and enjoy other G6'ers.............I've gotten vendor participation!!!

These prizes are only for G6Performance.com members, as they are G6Performance.com vendors. Going to basically fill a hat with prizes and each person is going to pull out a piece of paper, if you pull out the piece of paper than has writing on it, you get that prize.

BlackCatCustom.com has generously given 1-$60 Gift Certificate towards a purchase of their goods.

Classic4Performance.com has generously offered 1 winner an additional $25 off the already $100 for members on this site. So, you'll get $125 off a GT-R exhaust system.

That's all for now, hopefully more to come!
    Last edited by BAMBAMM; 10-21-2010, 02:08 AM.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Re: California's Fall Fun For All! Fall Meet and Greet!

Fall Fun For All!
    When: Saturday, October 16th, 2010 at 12 noon.
    Where: Santa Monica, Ca
    Meeting Location: TBD. Maybe Cresent Bay Park or Hotchkiss Park.

3 Months from now we're going to be doing our 3rd and hopefully even more productive G6 and Pontiac(in General) Meet with Members from this forum and others if they wish to come along.

My intentions are to have a nice get together, photo's, meet and greet, and a nice meal with friends.

I'll be going down on Friday the 15th and staying at a Hotel the entire weekend, leaving on Sunday. Heck if it's easier, I might just make the hotel I'm staying at the actual Meeting Location and go from there.

So let's start the list and make it work:
    Confirmed Guests/Members
    Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)

Maybe Attending Guests/Members

1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

We need a week long thing like my old club did for me to go down all that way

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
      Mods:

Comment

Hoping to get this turned around: maybe more Confirmed, than Maybe's......This list includes names from G6Performance and Forever Pontiac..........

CONFIRMED Guests/Members
        2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA

1. Phenom - San Jose, CA
        2. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
        3. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA
        4. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
        5. Rams6 - Sactown Ca
        6. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA

Comment

Hoping to get this turned around: maybe more Confirmed, than Maybe's......This list includes names from G6Performance and Forever Pontiac..........

CONFIRMED Guests/Members
          2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA

1. Phenom - San Jose, CA
          2. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
          3. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA
          4. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
          5. Rams6 - Sactown Ca
          7. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa barbara for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
            7. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa barbara for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....
            You're more than welcome to join us too, friend! I've been itching to get more people to make it. I hope LoJac can find time to make it!

Comment

as long as i have off work long enough i will definately be there......i love cali lol, first visited it like 1 month after i got my 6er and wound up in santa barbara as some beach lol and have wanted to go back since.........i think it was will roger or somethin like that was the beach i found...... lol.....right now im only workin 3 1/2 days a week, usually am off by 9am on thurs and am off till monday morn.....it takesi think 16-17 hours to get there so ittl be cuttin it close on getting back in time for work on monday but hopefully i can just take it off lol...........i sure hope i have a lady friend to go with me by then to so the drive there and back isnt so boreing haha

Comment

lol, dunno what i have been thinkin the last few hours but i kept meanin to write santa monica (which is the place i have been) but i keep typin santa barbara LOL

Comment

CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                  2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA

1. Phenom - San Jose, CA
                  3. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA
                  4. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                  5. Rams6 - Sactown Ca
                  7. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

Comment

CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                    2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA

1. Phenom - San Jose, CA
                    3. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA
                    4. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                    5. Rams6 - Sactown Ca
                    7. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....
                    8. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Comment

CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                      2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA
                      4. Phenom - San Jose, CA

1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
                      2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA
                      3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                      4. Rams6 - Sactown Ca
                      5. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA
                      6. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....
                      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                      sigpic
                      Progression Page
                      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                      Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                        2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA
                        4. Phenom - San Jose, CA

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA
                        3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                        4. Rams6 - Sactown Ca
                        5. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA
                        Last edited by oropher101; 08-17-2010, 11:12 PM. Reason: got the ok from the wife to put myself on the confirmed list :D

Comment

Originally posted by oropher101 View Post
                          welcome to the forums by the way!

And what's up with this? got the ok from the wife to put myself on the confirmed list So I'm assuming that just cause you wear a USAF uniform, you don't wear the pants in the family?? LOL.....just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                            welcome to the forums by the way!

And what's up with this? got the ok from the wife to put myself on the confirmed list So I'm assuming that just cause you wear a USAF uniform, you don't wear the pants in the family?? LOL.....just kidding!
                            rofl...u know how wives can be...plan stuff like 6 months ahead and tell u the week before it that they've been planning that something forever...had to make sure she didnt have some intricate scheme happening on the same day :P

and thank you for the welcome

Comment

Updated 8/25/2010
                              CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                              2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)
                              4. Phenom - San Jose, CA
                              6. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update?
                              3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                              4. Rams6 - Sactown Ca - Went out and bought an Infinity! Gosh darn it dude!
                              5. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA <----I'd hope he can come, kick it Saturday night, too! Have a beer or three.

BAMBAMM

G8Girl and Skrilla818 will be passing this information onto GMEternal.com, I believe and throwing the invite to them, too! So even though we may not have the huge numbers, we'll get others involved, too.
                              Last edited by BAMBAMM; 08-25-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X