Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California's Fall Fun For All! Fall Meet and Greet!

Updated 9/9/2010
    CONFIRMED Guests/Members
    1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)
    2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)
    3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA
    4. Phenom - San Jose, CA
    5. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA
    6. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members
    1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
    2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA <----Can we get an update?
    3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
    4. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA <----I'd hope he can come, kick it Saturday night, too! Have a beer or three.
    5. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....
    6. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

G8Girl and Skrilla818 will be passing this information onto GMEternal.com, I believe and throwing the invite to them, too! So even though we may not have the huge numbers, we'll get others involved, too.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Bamm- You can safely move me into the CONFIRMED column.

My YouTube Channel
      http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

Im a maybe. depends on work and a few other stuff. pretty much Ill be there if I show up.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Updated 9/20/2010
          CONFIRMED Guests/Members
          4. Phenom - San Jose, CA
          7. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. Glad you can make it Brandon, now we've gotta get a room for Phenom so he can stay Saturday Night. I think I might have to take a trip to meet the parents, just so they can feel more comfortable letting him go, maybe you and I can meet them????

1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
          3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
          4. SnowmanG6 - So Cal...He's a maybe. depends on work and a few other stuff. pretty much He'll be there if he show's up.
          5. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....

Add your name by copying and pasting, or just put your name with I'M COMING and we'll get it in there. Be sure to include your screen name and City you're coming from. It will help with others traveling, too. You might be able to carpool. Thanks and I hope to make this Fall Fun For All a great success.

BAMBAMM

G8Girl and Skrilla818 will be passing this information onto GMEternal.com! So even though we may not have the huge numbers, we'll get others involved, too.

Comment

Bam,

I am all about making a trip out to meet the folks so he can roll with us. Depending on what he wants to do, I was thinking of staying Saturday night and then heading home on Sunday after grabbing some breakfast. If we stay Saturday night, we can get him setup with accomodations. Either way, I am looking forward to the trip!
            My YouTube Channel
            http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

Sounds great Puck, I've already planned on going down on Friday and staying both friday and Saturday........I've still gotta figure out the hotel situation, dining, and the hills drive.....I've not been able to get onto ForeverPontiac.com to check in with Jessika or Myriam, so hopefully I can get ahold of Myriam tomorrow or thursday Night. We'll have to see about getting together with Adam's Parents and getting a room for him to chill out on Saturday night.

Comment

Damn, if only it was friday the 30th...ill be in anaheim for holloween weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                  Sounds great Puck, I've already planned on going down on Friday and staying both friday and Saturday........I've still gotta figure out the hotel situation, dining, and the hills drive.....I've not been able to get onto ForeverPontiac.com to check in with Jessika or Myriam, so hopefully I can get ahold of Myriam tomorrow or thursday Night. We'll have to see about getting together with Adam's Parents and getting a room for him to chill out on Saturday night.

My parents are discussing it tonight.
                  Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                  sigpic
                  Progression Page
                  Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                  Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dmike77 View Post
                    Damn, if only it was friday the 30th...ill be in anaheim for holloween weekend
                    Well it's the 16th, and I kinda figured you guys from Phoenix, Surprise, or anywhere in Arizona should have at least tried to make this, I mean heck, it's not Fresno or Sacramento, it's LA! So why don't you Arizona guys get on the band wagon and come too?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    My parents are discussing it tonight.
                    That's a good thing, I hope the negotiations go well. I'm looking for a hotel tonight, getting a room for myself Friday and Saturday. I'll also reserve a room for Puckhndlr and a room for you, too, for Saturday Night. If you can't make it, at least I have time to cancel the reservation.

Updated 9/22/2010
                    CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                    4. Phenom - San Jose, CA
                    7. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. Glad you can make it Brandon.

3. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                    4. SnowmanG6 - So Cal...He's a maybe. depends on work and a few other stuff. pretty much He'll be there if he show's up.

BAMBAMM

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                      Well it's the 16th, and I kinda figured you guys from Phoenix, Surprise, or anywhere in Arizona should have at least tried to make this, I mean heck, it's not Fresno or Sacramento, it's LA! So why don't you Arizona guys get on the band wagon and come too?
                      You make an excellent argument sir, ill see what i can do

Comment

Re: GREAT NEWS!!! Must Read!

gotta bump this, cause I'm hoping you Arizona G6's will be able to add some more presence to the Meet and we can show those Canadians what real modded G6's look like!

Oh yeah, UPDATED!
                        Updated 9/22/2010
                        CONFIRMED Guests/Members
                        4. Phenom - San Jose, CA
                        7. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. Glad you can make it Brandon.
                        8. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA.......Told me yesterday he's gonna make it.

2. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                        3. SnowmanG6 - So Cal...He's a maybe. depends on work and a few other stuff. pretty much He'll be there if he show's up.
                        4. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI (workin in MT now) been itchin to get back to santa monica for a while now this sounds like a good time to do it lol....
                        5. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA

BAMBAMM

Ps....I'm not getting any other assistance so tonight I'm going to have to find locations to meet and hotel that's got good rates, since I'm staying for 2 nights. Maybe JGP21 or Snowman might be able to lend a hand on places to Meet in Santa Monica for taking pictures and stuff..........help is greatly appreciated, since I'm not from Santa Monica.
                        Last edited by BAMBAMM; 09-28-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Ok, so Santa Monica is the most expensive place in the world! I've booked a king sized bed, 1 night, at the Ocean View Motel for $149 a night, plus Tax and $15 for Parking! I'll be making it down Saturday morning and checking into the room 2pm or later. So for those of you looking to spend 1 night in Santa Monica, it's not going to be a cheap way, but I figured it's worth it for 1 night.

Brandon, if you find something cheaper that doesn't require a shared bathroom, paper thin walls, and less than $120 a night, let me know asap!

Comment

motel 6 is only 65 bucks!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

you really wanna go to the Motel 6 in Inglewood, it's the closest to Santa Monica.............I just did something quickly, thinking about location and Inglewood was the closest. Who knows, I'll do more checking tonight, cause I've gotta get a meeting point done, too.....I'm just thinking, "Inglewood, always up to no good!" - Doctor Dre....
                              Last edited by BAMBAMM; 09-28-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Even Hollywood tryin to get a piece of that... Bamm...

You should rename the meet to... California Love!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X