X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls Cruise 2010 - September 25, 2010

Updated to add poll for dates

Born2ski and I talked about this last night at the Kennedy Commons meet - so here it is....

Anyone interested in doing another Niagara Falls meet? We did one a few years back and both US & Canadian G6ers attended. It was fun!

List on page 3 - add your name if you are going - email me contact info so we can get a group email going on this with new info as time goes on

Meeting Locations:
    Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
    edit 1: added border crossing wait time links
    edit 2: changed meeting location

If you are doing the Maid of the Mist:
    We should meet at the hotel at 11am.
    The hotel is at:
    Quality Inn Fireside
    4067 River Road Niagara Falls,
    Ontario, L2E 3E5

Hotel is the yellow circle, the falls/rainbow bridge are Point B. Point A is the floral clock/Queenston Lewiston Bridge.

For those from the GTA, we will be meeting at Yorkdale mall at 9am.
    I suggest meeting in the area of the yellow circle.

The prices for the maid-of-the-mist are $15.60 CND or $13.50 USD.
    A poncho is included in the cost, but it may be a little chilly, so bring a sweater/jacket too.
    The Maid of the mist is approximatley 30 mins, we should be done by 12ish at the latest.

Not attending the Maid of the Mist:
    We should meet at the hotel at 1230.
    The hotel is at:
    Quality Inn Fireside
    Ontario, L2E 3E5

Hotel is the yellow circle, the falls/rainbow bridge are Point B. Point A is the floral clock/Queenston Lewiston Bridge.

From here we can decide if people want to eat, cruise, etc.

Other info:
    The hotel is:
    Quality Inn Fireside
    Ontario, L2E 3E5

Check-in time is 3pm, check-out is 11am.
    The hotel has an indoor pool, and hot-tub.

The nearest LCBO (for beer/drinks) is at:
    4694 VICTORIA AVENUE,
    NIAGARA FALLS, L2E4B9
    The drinking age in Ontario is 19.

Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit in urban areas in Ontario is 50kmh (30mph)

Crossing the border:
    Gas is usually much cheaper in Buffalo.
    Wait times crossing INTO Canada
    Wait times crossing INTO USA
    The Queenston Lewiston Bridge is currently under construction, you may experience signifiant delays, therefore the Rainbow Bridge is probably a better bet, it is also larger.

For anyone with a Blackberry, PM me for my pin.

Hope to see you all there!!
    Remember there are PRIZES!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 09-18-2010, 08:06 AM.

Re: Niagara Falls Summer/Fall 2010

Intrested....can not be between Saturday, August 28, 2010 to Saturday, September 4, 2010 will be in North Bay partying at a friends.
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

ooooohhh... sure im down... i say sometime in the fall... like end of september!

Comment

Im in...
        Fall would be nice, the changing colours through St. Catharines / Niagara-on the-Lake would make great pictures

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I'm in too!

Pick a date earlier rather than later. I'll make my schedule accomodate it.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
            I'm in too!

Pick a date earlier rather than later. I'll make my schedule accomodate it.
            well I like the idea of fall but not too late to get rain rain rain - I think a saturday
            or sunday is best - which leaves us only a few if we do it in september - everyone who is interested needs to suggest dates - we would like to accomodate the most possible

Comment

Niagara would be perfect as the gf wants to take a trip up that ways sometime this summer/fall. Could link it in with the meet. I think September would be perfect as the weather would be amazing.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
              2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
              Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

Niagara would be perfect as the gf wants to take a trip up that ways sometime this summer/fall. Could link it in with the meet. I think September would be perfect as the weather would be amazing.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
                2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
                Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

i might be in if it's a saturday. could be a nice getaway for the bf and i.
                  Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

i'm in depending on the date!
                    2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I'm in for sure. The bf and I have been wanting to get up that way this year.
                      My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                      Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                      Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                      Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                      LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm.

I've never been up there. Always wanted to go.
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

We had the meet on the Canadian side a few years ago...not sure what the scenery is on the American side also we have to figure out who has updated passports - Ive got mine so I can do either side.

I was thinking Saturday September 11th but do you think that's a bad time due to anniversary of 911? If so I guess Saturday the 18th would be good?

Check schedules and vote

Comment

the 25th?? lol

Comment

I dont have mine.
                              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Working...
                              X