This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Summer/Fall 2010

It would be awesome if I could go. I will be in Washington the second weekend in September and I need a passport. October would have awesome scenery.

Comment

Maybe the twins could meet up!
      GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

That'd be sweet!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

i'm down for sure just name the day lol
          Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

18th or 25th would work for me. The bf and I both have our passports so we could do either side
            My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
            Mods planned soon: On hold for now
            Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
            Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
            LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

okay to make the job of picking a date a little easier the 11th would be the weekend of my first week at work so i'd rather do the 18th or the 25th and my passport is good so i'm okay with either side of the boarder but being a 20 year old guy that the nice people at the border are probably going to harass i would rather stick on the Canadian side lol plus i think niagra on the lake would be really nice that time of year
              Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Only down for Canadian side cant cross the boarder
                GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

I don't have a passport, so crossing into the US isn't happening for me. That and, the Canadian side is 100x better anyway.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I can't do the 18th, as I have a wedding to attend. But I CAN do the 25th. and the Canadian side would be cool as I have always wanted to go there and wondered what it looks like from the other side!!
                    My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                    Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                    Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                    Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                    LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Lets have a vote(dates) at the top of the page, and see where we sit

Comment

Re: Niagara Falls Fall 2010 - Pick a date

Poll added but I am not much into going past the dates included - leads to cold and rain

Also another question posed was could anyone join the meet/cruise - I know friends who don't have G6ers and would like to probably join as well. I don't mind but the point was a G6 gathering.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                          Poll added but I am not much into going past the dates included - leads to cold and rain

Also another question posed was could anyone join the meet/cruise - I know friends who don't have G6ers and would like to probably join as well. I don't mind but the point was a G6 gathering.

Thoughts?
                          I think the dates make a good list, but could it be changed to allow for multiple selections as many ppl are probably available on multiple days?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI
                            Originally posted by ratskat

Thoughts?
                            I think the dates make a good list, but could it be changed to allow for multiple selections as many ppl are probably available on multiple days?
                            I debated giving multiple choices but would like a true count with prefered date choice - once everyone that is interested makes a choice we can make an informed decision - we have to make a decision at some point and can not keep changing the date for one or two people as something is bound to come up - let's see what the majority pick for now

Comment

I'm going to veto Oct 16th. That's my sister's wedding day. I think she'd be a tad bit upset if I skipped it for a car meet.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Me and the GF both said the 25th of Sept

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
                                2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
                                Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X