Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PhotoBucket, How-To upload and link pictures to sites.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can u upload sound?
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    They cleaned my thing out
    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
    2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Comment

On photobucket, when you're looking at your picture, there will be a box that says "IMG Code". Just click the URL looking box under it and it will say "Copied". Then go back to your new post and hit Control+V and it will paste the right code in.

you want it to look like this:

without all the "?action=view&current=" crap in the link.

Don't just copy the URL in your location bar, because that won't work with Photobucket.

Comment

Re: PhotoBucket, How-To upload and link pictures to sites.

I recently had a nice graphic showing the results of harmonic motion... yes, bouncing boobs. Unfortunately, they were deleted by photobucket. So... is there somewhere else that I can post my photos to that won't ban the image?
          Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

http://bayimg.com/
            Blue Man Group

Comment

You know, I used to use imageshack all the time but I signed up for a photobucket account about.. oh a month ago now and it's by far the coolest site. <3

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
              Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

I clicked on the site offered by TSL2000 and was told it couldn't be found.
                GTPdriver
                G. Stephen Day

Comment

Really dumb question I already know..so let's say i'm wanting an oopinion from ebay..I right clicked, went to picture details, copied the url, and did the [img] things but when i try to post the reply it's blank. what am i doing wrong?

Comment

sometimes the URL is long and you have to click-hold-drag across and down - make sure what you pasted ends in .JPG or some other picture extension

CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Comment

haha sorry for the re-post. I figured out that in mozilla for some reason the url wasn't including the jpg for some reason so I got on internet explorer and it worked. thanks though

Comment

which code do i use off of photobucket?
                          2007 white g6. Tinted Tails, Red Interior Neon, 6000k ddm hid, and some eyelids

Comment

[img] code is the one you use
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                            X