19in custom staggered rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 19in custom staggered rims

i like it but it looks like the tire sticks out past the fender or something.
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I like it
      COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
      Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
      MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
      Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Me likey!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

CTS-V are staggered, GXP are the same all the way around. I have 275's on the rear of mine and love the look.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
          4 door mafia
          93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
          8000k hid's
          Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
          Rotofab cai and radiator cover
          13.207@107.11
          330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

tires are dead even with the top of the fender. i do rub just a little bit on certain bumps, so im going to 275 soon. after these tires wear out
            2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
            New numbers coming soon........

Comment

I dont think 275's will keep you away from rolling. There might be extra clearance until you put weight in the back seat or trunk or hit a good bump.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
              4 door mafia
              93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
              8000k hid's
              Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
              Rotofab cai and radiator cover
              13.207@107.11
              330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Pure Bliss! lol
                Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

looks great!
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

nice rims beast, not a big deal but they look a lil small, why did you choose 19 instead of 20s? maybe is just me who likes to fill the gaps. other than that

Comment

honestly, since my tires are still pretty new, i wanted to reuse them and keep the other 2 for spares, then run a fat tire out back.
                      my other choice was to get the polished camaro ss 20's and do that. but i didnt. maybe later on.
                      but my next mod will be full headers and then a harrop supercharger
                      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

i see where you're coming from, I was in the same spot before i got my rims but I went ahead and upgraded anyways to a bigger size.

Comment

im getting the camaro wheels now. they wobble bad at highway speeds and now my tpms does not work anymore. they also rub on the outside. so im getting a full refund
                          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Glad to see they are giving you a refund. Next time, have your wheels installed by a shop that can road force balance them. If they run out as bad as you say, they wouldn't have been able to balance them.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

yeah. i wasnt happy with them. looks were great and all but fit and finish wasnt exactly up to par with the car.
                              so i just ordered the camaro wheels, new sensors and hankook tires. hopefully this will be done next weet
                              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

You now have a
                                "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                                X