Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Fun For All! The interest and brainstorming Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Fun For All! The interest and brainstorming Thread!

I like the idea of keeping it somewhat close to the center of the state! But the center of the state isn't very "photogenic" so to speak.

I do like the idea of a Santa Barbara location. The weather there, scenery and just overall view of the place was just nice!

I would like to settle this and make the date for October 30th, but I'll post a poll for dates. The reason for the 30th, my birthday is the 29th, and a little lady with a G8's birthday is the 27th, thought, why not have a little birthday Meet for her and I in Santa Barbara!

Please make sure to fill in your choice for dates and I'm sure this is very very ahead of schedule for most to try and make the 30th. I'd be coming to Santa Barbara on the evening of the 28th and spending the day there the 29th. If anyone wants to make it a weekend, like I plan to, you're more than welcome to join me. Its my way of just getting away for my birthday.

Again, this is an interest thread, nothing set in stone! Thanks guys and girlies!
    October 16th
    0.00%
    October 23rd
    80.00%
    October 30th
    20.00%
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Re: Fall Fun For All! The interest and brainstorming Thread

IDK about the 30th.... the plan is to be @ Disneyland that weekend... my doughters Bday is on the 29th... and thats what she wants for her BDAY...

But then again I might even be working the second job... seasonal... so I don't know when it'll end... usually it's the end of Oct begining of Nov...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Im down for any of those days guys... An santa barbara is a great location, tons of places to eat, drink, and loiter lol...
      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

I've changed my date to the 16th.

Comment

Voted for the 16th myself.
          My YouTube Channel
          http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

The 16th is beginning to make more and more sense, too. The weekend of the 30th, is the Halloween weekend, so I'll be sporting my usual King Dong Costume......Definitly overcompensating for my short-comings.

Oh Maggie, what a hottie, she loved my costume.

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Ok, Locked this thread.........The new Fall Fun For All thread has been created

Comment

Working...
                X