No announcement yet.

ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> Audi TTS, Pix Included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe -> SRT6 -> Audi TTS, Pix Include

quick blast using launch contol

Comment

• Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe -> SRT6 -> Audi TTS, Pix Include

A few updates. Installed Apr fuel pump and custom tune to use the added fuel. Intercooler came and was installed, huge pickup there for sure. Upgraded Coil Packs and Oil catch can. Also a new sticker haha.

intercooler install

coil packs

Oil catch can in the front, its those braided hoses.

Polished

Comment

are all tt's 4 seaters or just the newer ones?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

• Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> Audi TTS, Pix Included

It is a 4 seater, well more like driver, passenger, and very small dwarf or child in the back.

Comment

Comment

Wow hard to believe that after about 10 years im back to post my progress yet again!

So long ago i had my first car 2007 Pontiac G6 GT and now after 9 cars i am back with my latest cars. Woop!

Comment

So after my 2011 Audi TTS APR Stage 2+ i got a felony speeding ticket. My wife had a field day which ultimately ended in me selling my car for something less fast and less child hating.

So i ended up trading the TTS in for a 2007 Acura TL 6AT and installed a BBK (8 piston front, 4 rear) shadowline trim and LED lights galore. Engine remained stock minus a dual exhaust that was very docile.

I had this car for 60 days before trading in for something with more potential!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy View Post
                  So after my 2011 Audi TTS APR Stage 2+ i got a felony speeding ticket. My wife had a field day which ultimately ended in me selling my car for something less fast and less child hating.

So i ended up trading the TTS in for a 2007 Acura TL 6AT and installed a BBK (8 piston front, 4 rear) shadowline trim and LED lights galore. Engine remained stock minus a dual exhaust that was very docile.

I had this car for 60 days before trading in for something with more potential!
                  Welcome back.

Comment

Good to hear you are back! I never seen your posts before, mainly cause I joined a couple years back. I just went through this thread and seen all your posts. I can't say that I do as much installs as you have done, but I do do at least one thing a year to my G6 GT. I did love the Infiniti and the carbon look as well. I do like the crossfire, even more since it had AMG on it. The Audi TTS was my first love. Loved all you did to it.

I look forward to seeing your next additions. Keep safe and have a good day.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Welp I am back since this website now hosts my thread i started when i was starting my car modding life. Im going to pick up where i left off

So after the Audi TTS and my felony speeding ticket (doing 140 in a 45 zone....) the wife requested i get rid of my Audi "death machine" and find something more family oriented. I found a 2007 Acura TL that i bought cash without ever seeing it in person. Had it shipped to my work and from there I liked it. But I did not like it much... D'oh!!

2007 Acura TL Technology 6AT FWD:
                      - Holcon 8 piston front and 4 piston rear
                      - Led lighting, side markers, tail lights, and interior lights.
                      - ATLP J pipe and full exhaust
                      - Alpine speakers front and rear (8 total)
                      - Shadow line trim and blackout LED's.
                      -Probably a few more items but this was 3 years ago now! LOL

First day:

Next to my buddy's MS6

Wife next to my installer putting in my DynaMat sound material.

I kept this car for about 50 days until i decided to trade it into the dealer for something less large. This car was great but very slow and was awful with fuel economy! Couldnt stand it anymore but i will say the interior was the best ive seen in a car priced under 40k.

Next up is the Lexus IS300!

Comment

Alright so after the Acura i went ahead and got something that was family friendly yet more capable of modification. Goal was to slowly build this 2JZ-GE (non turbo supra motor) and do a head gasket mod, then a large single turbo. Goal was about 400WHP on this car but i was not able to get there - radiator EXPLODED which totalled the car. Not my fault the prior owner was a liar

Mods:
                        - Hotchkins Sway bars, front rear.
                        - KY shocks, springs, top hats, etc. Full suspension overhaul. - lowered by 1in front and 1.5 rear.
                        - Stage 2 clutch and DM fly wheel.
                        - LSD came factory and was apparenty super rare for this car YAY.
                        - LED Halo eyes.
                        - Altezza rear bumper - from japan!
                        - Headlight bezel black out
                        - Blue fog lights
                        - SRT ECU controller
                        - SRT intake and throttle body
                        - Strut bar - cant remember the name but came from japan too.
                        - Altezza front grill and badge
                        - FULL NEW ALPINE system, 1000w amps, speakers, tweeters, mids, etc.
                        - probably more too but cant remember now... sorry!

After this one died on me, i went on to find a 2007 Audi A3 S-Line 2.0Tfsi that had one owner and was a rare manual!

Comment

Alright so the next up is my 2007 Audi A3 2.0T S-Line Manual! What a great little car i must say. If the bell housing wasnt getting tired on this (costs 3000+ to fix!) i would have kept this one to this day! Not only was it a beautiful car but it was VERY functional. Miss this little whip!

Mods:
                          - Unitronic Stage 2 Aggressive Tune
                          - K&N Intake system
                          - Enkei 18" wheels
                          - Short shifter
                          - Audi S5 headlight conversion
                          - Yokohama S-drive tires
                          - Black out grill
                          - various other black out lighting etc.

Right off the lot!

I didnt get too many pictures of the Audi. BUT i did see a unicorn of a BMW in my city so that was my next and CURRENT CAR! WOO!!

Comment

And for my last update is the 2010 BMW 135i 6AT that i found with the M package, adaptive headlights, and came with a Dinan Stage 2 kit! (Tune, lowered, exhaust, intake). I ended up selling off all the Dinan stuff since it was worth way more than the items i replaced them with. Dinan is stupid pricey stuff but doesnt really have any advantages over other aftermarket companies.

The car stock makes 300hp and 300tq courtesy of the Inline 3.0L 6 CYL under the hood. Rear wheel drive was nice since i havent had that in awhile!

I ended up blowing 3 sets of the OEM turbos since stock they make about 8-11 psi of boost, and i was pushing them to about 17psi which killed them super quick. Also a clogged oil line to the rear turbo caused it to seize up and blow the CHRA.

I can say ive spent about 10k on this car this year, but i can also say that i broke the Dyno record at a local DynoJet coming in at a whopping 498WHP and 516TQ! That was on 19.8PSI running E85 fuel HA!

Mods:

- VTT Turbos + 6x6 Billet Wheel
                            - VTT Inlets
                            - VTT PCV Valve
                            - JB4 G5 ISO
                            - BMS E85 Flash
                            - Fuel It Stage 2 Walbro 450
                            - StopTech BBK + Rotors/Pads
                            - ECS TwinTake
                            - Stett Forged Vacuum Canisters
                            - Hartge Stepped FMIC
                            - VRSF DownPipes
                            - BMS Cowl Filters
                            - EKPM3-DE
                            - Water pump & T-stat
                            - Valve Cover
                            - Walnut Blasting cleaning
                            - 770CC Injectors
                            - Silicone Vacuum lines
                            - NHK 5992 Spark Plugs
                            - Boost Solenoid OEM
                            - Blue Halo's

Trading in the Audi:

STOCK ENGINE

NOW ENGINE

Let me know what you all think

Comment

That's a lot of stuff done bud!! Awesome upgrades for sure. I like the BMW as it is from your last post. I too want to get a 1990 or 1991 BMW325i E30, as long as they are the same body panel mounting and no difference. If I get it, I'm doing the E30 concept kit from this website: tmcars.hu It's one sick updated look for it!

Comment

Wow 140 in a 40 how are you not in jail and your car impounded or crushed? And did you think about getting another g6 at some point?

Comment

Working...
                                X