Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> Audi TTS, Pix Included

Hey all!

So im starting a progression page for my recently bought 2006 Infiniti Coupe to reaplce my wrecked 08 G6 GT Coupe.

I have big plans for this car starting with NA mods and appearance mods first. Then last thing would be a vortec supercharger in 2012(edited lol) after taxes.

Here's my reason for a G35, my car wreck.

And my new(used lol) car that will be getting the mods i planned for the g6. Well not the mods but all the money i saved thus far.

The mods i have coming are mainly appearance ones. Here's a list of websites i bought the parts from.

Diffuser
    http://www.jdmhub.com/index.php?route=p ... 5434_15435

-Grill
    http://www.coolcarpartsonline.com/grill ... ber-grille

-Tail light Overlays
    http://houseofgrafx.com/products/index. ... cts_id=882

-Headlight Overlays
    http://houseofgrafx.com/products/index. ... cts_id=876

-JDM side markers in white/clear
    http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/Merch ... re_Code=EM

-CF front lip OEM sport
    http://g35driver.com/forums/exterior-ve ... sides.html

-and the last one is the twill CF headlight and tail light eyelids
    http://g35driver.com/forums/exterior-ve ... al-cf.html

Tell me what you all think, its all returnable as is, i havent really opened any of my boxes!
    Last edited by ThatAttGuy; 04-12-2011, 12:02 AM.

Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progres

sweet! g35s are nice. good luck with it
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Nice man. I wouldn't put that crap on your head/tail lights though..just my .02

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan

but the g35 is sweet. good luck with it
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
          Originally posted by Bryan

but the g35 is sweet. good luck with it
          Yeah man listen to them it would look cheap with those things.

Nice G35 though, I have always wanted one. And white it my prferred color.
          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Having a G35 Coupe myself, I wouldn't get anything on that list but the grill, front lip and clear side markers. I'm not a huge fan of CF so my opinion on that means nothing. If you do anything to your tail lights, just tint them.
            I also didn't know that an 06 coupe came with 18's like my 2003 came with...but whatever you do, lower the car, it will look a hell of alot better no matter what size wheel you have.

Personally, I went performance over looks, the G is damn good lookin' the way it comes
            2005 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan
            R1 Concept Brakes + Ceramic Pads
            Pioneer P5000DVD HU | Monsoon System(WORKING!!!) | JL TMA T1000.1 | Dual 10" Kicker CompVX

Comment

So far I have the front lip ordered, the grille, and rear diffuser. The overlays I was on the fence about but seems like the vote is to not do them. So it won't happen now. But lip, grill, and diffuser seem good yes?

Comment

That would look good, dont forget the clear side markers. If your gonna do the CF, get a CF hood or something to tie it all in.
                2005 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan
                R1 Concept Brakes + Ceramic Pads
                Pioneer P5000DVD HU | Monsoon System(WORKING!!!) | JL TMA T1000.1 | Dual 10" Kicker CompVX

Comment

Hmmm i havent really thought about a new hood yet... May be a good call haha. Im amazed at how cheap parts are for this car. Compared to the G6 that is. I guess its cuz so many people have G35's that vendors can sell the parts a bit cheaper with quantity sold.

OEM Hood like this:

Or a more styled one like:

Comment

UPDATE!

so i got the grill, nismo diffuser, and clear markers done! Just finished polishing the headlights to remove all that nasty yellow sun burn.

pics are from my iphone, so they suck but its something haha.

what do ya'll think?

Still waiting on the front lip, it shipped today and should be in friday for install.

Comment

loving the rear diffuser but i need more shots of the grille before i can even comment. one measly side shot!? come on!!
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

okay okay im working on it. Ill get some better ones hopefully tonight. Im working now so i just snapped a few pix while i was on lunch haha.

Comment

I'm loving your car!! Looks great so far.
                          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Now what color should i paint my calipers? Im thinking red(matches tail lights) white, stock silver, or black.

I plan on putting these wheels on after too:

Comment

Here are the better front pics, i cleaned my iphone lense so they came out alot more clear lol. Also in the pic are the JDM side markers form japan.

Tell me what you all think!

Comment

Working...
                              X