Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progres

not a big fan of those wheels.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

looks badass dude! GET EXHAUST! it's got good show now give it some go
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

i like it but tint the tails then shell be complete
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

looks really hot. nice work
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

nice! I'm not a fan of the wheels you picked but im a BIG fan of everything else you picked out!
            -Paul- 2006- G6 GTP Coupe- Crimson Red- 18" Wheels- 6*Spd Manual

Comment

Originally posted by pkj099 View Post
              nice! I'm not a fan of the wheels you picked but im a BIG fan of everything else you picked out!
              That ^^^

Comment

Exhaust installed! Modding will begin again here in about 1 more month then ill be really posting more. I love this website so much idk if ill ever stop posting haha. I miss owning my G6 and learning more about it!

Stock!

Amuse/Exoticspeed R1-Titan PWR

Tips, titanium birned and rolled!

the manufacturer claims 21HP and 20TQ. I personally dont believe that but my butt dyno tells me it must be true.

-Here a video on youtube-
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

wow...weirdest lookin exhaust ever...how much did ir run you without install and with install

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

that is one crazy looking exhaust, bet it sounds great :
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

in for price and a video for gods sake come on! i cant listen to pictures. its like saying "HEY I GOT THIS NEW HOME AUDIO SYSTEM IT SOUNDS GREAT! HERES A PICTURE OF IT!"
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Lol sorry guys i havent gotten an actual video of mine yet. Its a CAT-Back setup and ran me about $1099 plus import costs. The duties where like $90 and install was $80 cuz i did most of it myself and used my friends lift. The tips/muffler are titanium and the MID/Y-Pipe are stainless steel.

I'll record a good video when i finish the whole deal. Im waiting on some custom fab resonated test pipes!

But i did find a video on youtube thats the same as mine almost exactly with mods too.

Comment

god dam thats alot

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

That sounds brutal!
                            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

3:13 is where you can really hear the exhaust scream. For all you who enjoy reading about car components check these out. Getting them fab'd up as we speak.

http://g35driver.com/forums/intake-e...art-pipes.html

These run about $585 and are made by motordyne, within the G/Z world of tuning they are top dog for breather mods. Pricey but totally worth it!

Comment

Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progression

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy View Post
                                And my new(used lol) car that will be getting the mods i planned for the g6. Well not the mods but all the money i saved thus far.
                                VERY NICE

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                                08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                                Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                                Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                                & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                                TO BE INSTALL:
                                Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                                92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                                LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                                http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X