• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progres

i like it!
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy
      Now what color should i paint my calipers? Im thinking red(matches tail lights) white, stock silver, or black.

I plan on putting these wheels on after too:

those wheels kinda look like the sport package wheels. only better

also my buddy got the clear sidemarkers but doesn't really like them. the "white" bulbs they came with are really blue and look out of place.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

They are the OEM wheels just in a different color! I love the OEM sport wheels.

The side markers came in with those super white bulbs, i replaced them so it looked bteer with 194 bulbs(stock ones) from autozone. They where really too bright, kinda like having a maglight on both sides of my car.

Lip comes intomorrow, will post pics!

Comment

I like that car. Good work!
          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Lip is on!

heres the pix courtesy of the ever so crappy iphone camera!

rear redo cuz the fit wasnt flush, its CF just bad camera

ANd heres an app i downloaded lol with cool results!

Comment

next up is CF side skirts. But i want to paint them so they will have a CF streak going down the middle. Hard to explain, ill post pics when i get them done(could be awhile, sorta last on my list)

Next is wheels and tires.

Comment

I love the G35....looks super! Problem with them is.......this fat guy just doesn't fit in them comfortably.....Love the car, I really do.
                "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

UPDATE!

Got the wheels put on, took longer then i thought!

Konig lace, 18*8.5 front and 18*10 rears!

Tell me what you think!

Comment

Cant really see it but i have a 2.5 inch lip on the rears thats sick!

Comment

looks good, any plans for intake and exhaust? the G35's sounds wicked with a good exhaust

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Well ive looked at alot of exhausts so far, im liking the NISMO one the most.

heres a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckmai...eature=related

instake is on the way

Comment

nice the Nismo sounds the best

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

looks good, I've always loved the Z's and 35's, especially the 370Z and G37 models out now!
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Comment

looks good, but a little creeped on the the Alice in Wonderland mural

Comment

Working...
                                X