Deer + G6 = A sad day for my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deer + G6 = A sad day for my car

Dude that sucks, kinda funny though cause im in the same boat lol i got into an accident, waiting for it to get fixed still, they said probably tuesday, if they can get the replacement radiator in monday afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed. I've been driving aroudn a 97 chrysler sebring in the mean time.

Oh and i also have some emblem overlays just waiting on my desk for a while now, just waiting to be put on.
    Tinted tail lights - -%15 tint all around - -18" sacchi S35 Rims - - 15" Fi Q Subwoofer 1500 watts - -LED strobe Bars under dash - -Painted Calipers - -Black Pontiac Darts - - Black Eagle eye headlights - - 35w 6000k DDM HIDs low/fogs - - De-badged - -Intake Resonator removed - - Recessed Upper- - Black Painted Trunk keyhole - - K&N Cone Filter --
    Upcoming: Tinting Tails Darker, GTR Exhaust, WAMS 93 Tune, maybe some lowering springs

Comment

i hit a deer this spring in the wifes minivan, minivan 1 deer 0, i had to powerwash grey matter b4 i took it to the collision shop, it was starting to stink... all in all 6k in damage, van looks brand new, even got a new rack&pinion that was going bad b4 the deer, worked out well!!
      09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

Originally posted by brfitzp
        Dude that sucks, kinda funny though cause im in the same boat lol i got into an accident, waiting for it to get fixed still, they said probably tuesday, if they can get the replacement radiator in monday afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed. I've been driving aroudn a 97 chrysler sebring in the mean time.

Oh and i also have some emblem overlays just waiting on my desk for a while now, just waiting to be put on.
        Sorry about your accident, I just got mine back and it seems to be running fine...I don't know what the deal was with the replacement parts for the G6. I asked if they were having issues since Pontiac is no longer in business but the shop said GM promised to fully stock parts for the next 10 years. They got most in but the last 3 or 4 little parts I needed probably took 1-2 weeks waiting for in total.

Originally posted by jeffjr464
        i hit a deer this spring in the wifes minivan, minivan 1 deer 0, i had to powerwash grey matter b4 i took it to the collision shop, it was starting to stink... all in all 6k in damage, van looks brand new, even got a new rack&pinion that was going bad b4 the deer, worked out well!!
        Yeah I remember that stink nasty. My repairs would have been closer to 6K but the deer smashed my recessed grills...They tried to just put in the stock uppers and I was like

Comment

Working...
        X