LED's in headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED's in headlights

I added some led's to my headlights prior to going on the Hot Rod Power Tour. Camera had difficulty with the light so poor quality video.
    [youtube]S8vTBAu528U[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vTBAu528U

I don't know why the youtube tags don't work for me.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Re: LED's in headlights

[youtube:2pfc1dfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vTBAu528U[/youtube:2pfc1dfs]
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

the blue looks KILLER!!!

I like the yellow too. Can you keep it one color or does it auto change every couple seconds??
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
        the blue looks KILLER!!!

I like the yellow too. Can you keep it one color or does it auto change every couple seconds??
        You can change to an individual color, or have a white strobe or color changing. Since they are led's they can be left on for very long periods of time with no drain on battery.
        When I was at the Corvette museum in Bowling Green, KY, I had a guy walk up to my car and get close to the headlight and try and see why they were red.
        I have a toggle to turn them on or off, and a momentary switch to change modes.
        The leds are simply hanging in the headlight. The wire is threaded through the cap.
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
        X