This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official - The Any Ping Pong Ball Sport Thread

In order to keep the Sports section orderly, I have setup this thread for any discussions pertaining to Ping Pong.

This is mainly setup for John

Table Tennis

Edit: I see where this is going.. Feel free to speak of beer pong in here as well, since you can use a Ping Pong table

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Ping pong tables are good for... BEER PONG

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Who wants a shot at the CHAMP?!!?!?
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I actually really suck at any kind of sport

Comment

beer pong champ? I'll take you on
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

YES!

We have our first match!!
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

I wish man... that would rock

beer pong = one of the best college inventions ever
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

indeed. Truth be told, I never actually played until after I graduated though
                2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance
                  indeed. Truth be told, I never actually played until after I graduated though
                  I never played until this year..... Age 27

Damn i am glad i played 6 years of Basketball, cause i kick arse in beer pong!
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                    I actually.. suck.. any kind
                    Really?

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

^dirty dirty man

Comment

Uhh...

I think we need to change the title of this Topic...

I think there will be a lot more beer pong posts than "table tennis"

Which reminds me of one of my many favorite college stories. I'll make it short and sweet: My friend was throwing this kick ass party at his apartment. Actually, it was 2 apartments that shared a deck on the roof. Well, of course we had a beer pong tournament. My roommate and I won an unprecedented 10 games in a row, all against different teams. I don't even know how many girls' #'s I got that night, but it was great.

We decided to hang around to see how the team that finally beat us would do. Of course they lost the very next game. Anyway, we were completely wasted by then and decided to go get some food at the family restaurant in town. Well, low and behold the student president walks in (who the F cares about his ass?). But, we were hammered and started to get all paranoid like he was gonna have us arrested or something - for being drunk in a restaurant?

I'm pretty sure I missed my mouth a few times trying to cram french fries in there, which caught some weird looks from the prez. Now I was totally bugging out. I told my roommate "Dude, I gotta lay down for a minute". So, after I finished my meal I passed out in the booth. A few minutes later, which seemed like a few hours, I get woken up by my roommate "Yo, you got like $7? Get up, let's go home."

So on the way home we run into these girls that we know. We all decided to play Kings (drinking card game). I really don't remember it, but I hooked up with this girl who was barely 18 (score!). Then the next morning she told me she's only interested if I wanted a serious relationship. "Uhhh, no thanks...I'm in college, being single is almost a necessity."

I have more, funnier stories than that. I'm tired though, and you'll hear about them later. :warped:
                        Mike III
                        '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
                        Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Re: Uhh...

Originally posted by SubliMike
                          I think we need to change the title of this Topic...

I think there will be a lot more beer pong posts than "table tennis"

I think that might help

Comment

the first time I played beer pong, it was rye and coke pong, although I played it wrong, i was mixing my drinks 50/50 and downing at least half of it each time it was hit, instead of taking a sip, i also slammed a mickey of rye to be cool (I was 16) . Well I ended up half passed out in the bathroom, people were using it while I was in there, including senior girls, who would talk to me while peeing (it made my life at that point) after an hour I came strolling out with 3 feet of toilet paper hanging out of my button fly's (not on purpose) chatting up all the ladies looking like a retard, smelling of vomit, tried some more pong, spilled everyone's drinks, danced by myself, tried to show how tough I was by arm wrestling anyone, (lost everytime, including females) and eventually got dragged home through the snow by my buddy, who wasn't drinking due to an even more embarrasing drinking story the week before, passed out naked on the bathroom floor at home only to be awoken by my mom, who tried to get me up and out before my dad woke up.

All in all it was a great night :P
                            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                            ^ The Man
                            v The Legend

Comment

You know I never played this in college. I only played pool. What are the rules? If it involves getting hammered, I'm pretty sure I'm nationally ranked.

Comment

Working...
                              X