Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play in teams of two, set your drink on the table, play regular pong except you aim more for the drinks than anything else, if it gets hit you take a drink. Keep playing until good and hammered.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

uh...

each team has a formation of cups on their side of the table... the idea is to NOT drink your beer (though we all know that is bullshit...)

take turns throwing a ball...

1. miss a cup, nothing happens
      2. get it in a cup, they drink the one it landed in and remove the cup
      3. miss the table, you have to drink one of yours

you "win" by having cups left when the other team is out

there are all kinds of variations... but those are the basics
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

shoot yeah

we play a throw into cup is worth that cup being drank by other team
        if you bounce it in, worth two cups

other team of course can block bounces, and reflections once it hits a cup

if knock any cups over, you refill and drink

so best you can force is 4 cups, doesnt happen (well shouldnt) cause on a bounce you can knock away after the bounce

however a trick is to get a bounce and your teammates throw in about the same area, if they hit the wrong ball, automatic drink

or do our favorite, get them paying attention to one players ball..launch it as high as you can so they both look up, then bounce the other

if both ball land in cups, you get the balls back to throw again, if not their turn

Comment

Originally posted by NOBRAKES4ME
          You know I never played this in college. I only played pool. What are the rules? If it involves getting hammered, I'm pretty sure I'm nationally ranked.
          Could go either way. If you're really hammered it means you're really good because you've played so many games, or you suck and had to drink all those beers because of it.

Basically, 2 teams of 2 people each stand at opposite ends of a table. You line up cups at the end of the table like bowling pins (6 or 10 cups). 2 ping pong balls. 2 people from the same team shoot for the cups. If it goes in the other team has to drink that cup. If a team makes both balls on the same turn its called "En fuego (On fire)" and that team gets to go again, skpping the other teams turn. You play until one teams' cups are all gone.

Some other rules:
          - If you get "housed", all your cups gone without draining a single cup of your opponents', you have to either run around the house naked or sit under the table for the next game.
          - If both teammates make it into the same cup on the same turn, the game is over. That team wins.
          - Redemption. When a team has their last cup drained, each member from that team gets to take one final shot. If they go in they count. If they finish off the other teams cups the game goes into over-time with 3 cups per team. If the game comes down to 1 cup per team. The team that drains the other teams cup first wins. The other team does get 2 redemptions shots, BUT MUST make them both for the game to go into over-time.
          - Bounce Shots. If you can bounce your ball into a cup the game is over. But, the other team is allowed to block or reject bounce shots. (A good strategy is to have one teammate shot regular followed immediately by the other teammate bouncing a shot.)
          - Spilled cups are drained cups.
          - Only girls blow. If a ball is spinning around in a cup, but has not touched the surface of the beer yet, girls are allowed to blow into the cup to try and pop it back out. If successful, the shot does not count.
          - Distracting (waving your hands above the cup, flashing your goods, etc) is only allowed when the other team has your team down to 1 cup
          - Your elbow can't go past your end of the table, no reaching.
          - At the end of the game, if your team lost you must finish the beer in the cups at your end of table AND the beer remaining in the cups you were shooting for on your opponents end of the table

I think that's about it....feel free to add more rules as I'm sure not everyone plays the exact same way.
          Mike III
          '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
          Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by SubliMike

Basically, 2 teams of 2 people each stand at opposite ends of a table. You line up cups at the end of the table like bowling pins (6 cups).
            Only 6?

We always played with at least 10 per side...
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
              Originally posted by SubliMike

Basically, 2 teams of 2 people each stand at opposite ends of a table. You line up cups at the end of the table like bowling pins (6 cups).
              Only 6?

We always played with at least 10 per side...
              You know what? I was thinking about that the entire time I was reading this. It is 10. My bad.

*Actually, sometimes we do play with 6. Mostly if girls are playing, or pussies.
              Mike III
              '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
              Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Shit I just found this post....

We have a ping pong table in the basement where I work.

One time last year, me and a co-worker went downstairs (on a Saturday...the office wasn't open but we were working because it was tax season). We keep beer in the basement too, so we decided to play some beer pong.

I play the Canadian version - put your beer on the table and play some ping pong. Hit the other guy's beer and they have to drink. However, if you hit their beer and they're able to successfully return the ball, the rally continues but the drink count is doubled.

Needless to say, when we came back upstairs I had to sit at my desk for a couple hours before I could go home. One of the partners stopped by and we talked about something...I think work...but I can't remember what the conversation was. Apparently I was able to speak coherent sentences and it's possible that I was actually smarter drunk than sober. I don't think he had any idea that I was completely smashed.

So...that's what I do at work.

Comment

Who wants a run at the champ?

Whats up?

Oh snap. (not us for the record, got this off the net)

Comment

Ima keep goin!

For shits and giggles.

I have so many drunk pictures. They outweigh sober ones like 19/1

Comment

Working...
                    X