• Show
Clear All

• Official Golf Thread

any golfers out there? if so, what are your stats:

lowest round: 72 (even par)
    handicap: 7
    eagles: 1
    hole in ones: 0
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

eh, i play golf but i wouldn't consider myself a golfer. i am going down the last week in march to TN to my parents place. they live right on a nice golf course so i am gonna chill down there for a couple weeks and play golf and stuff before i start work. i can't wait.

Comment

my senior year in high school (this year) i was the 8 man on our golf team.. all this is walking, not riding..

on 9 my average: 48
      best round on 9: 36
      Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

i golf some, walking usually means better rounds for me, as i have time to vent while walking

as for rounds, i dont really know i play alot of match play

Comment

I dont golf much, that darn windmill always smacks my balls away from the hole Actually i only golfed once, I enjoyed it but havent had the chance to go do it again. So i really have no stats. But i would like to play sometime again.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Lowest round: 64 (Par 71)
            Handicap: +.1
            Eagles: Lots
            Holes in one: 1

If you like golf, check out http://www.bombsquadgolf.com. Get forum....
            2006 G6 Sedan
            Stealth Gray Metallic
            20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

Comment

^^sure tiger
              Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

I love to golf, but don't get out as much as I should, especially lately since I had back surgery 4 weeks ago and going again in 2 weeks. I don't play well though, still learning. Im just happy to get out and play. If anyone else in Jersey or Pa or even NY wants to get a meet sometime in the summer id be down with it.
                06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

got to play 9 holes after work last night

shot a 6 over 42, all after i rolled my ankle on the first hole

stupid holes

Comment

nice...i've only gotten out once this year...shot an 81

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I used to golf when I was in high school, just never seem to find the time anymore. Duke (the moderator of this section) is a golf pro. :smoke:
                      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

yea about that, you might want to check to make sure Duke is still alive

Comment

ive been playin much better since my g/fs dad told me what i was doing wrong on my drives

added a good 30 yards to them now that they go straight

shot 3 over on back nine, last time i got to play 18

that was after shooting 53 on the front, haha....guess when you havent played in over year kinda rusty starting off

Comment

I like to play golf but i just started bout a year or so ago...and lets just say im bad...real bad
                            2005 Granite Metallic G6
                            ~Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!~

Originally posted by disposablehero
                            Dear diary .... Jackpot. Geegady geegady gee.

Comment

I should get Duke on here to give some golf tips.
                              2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                              :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                              :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                              :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Working...
                              X