Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lucky to go 200, lol. I'm not that great at golf.. but my shortgame is great. I'll probably use these r5's, though. Not many balls left in the bag.

My 3 Wood gets the most use.. I'll smack one next weekend at let you knopw how it works out.

Gawd, my post totally sounds flaming gay, lol.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

yeh you are flamin

def let me know about the 3 wood, as i have the driver already

my friend has the 3 wood and i get tired of using his when we play, so i need my own

200 for the 3 wood? you should just hit driver from same spots. i use to do that and added some distance, haha

anyway let me know after you have decided

Comment

Yeah.. my long shots suck regardless, lol.
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

this is golf related and in the news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061017/ap_ ... rsity_golf

Comment

I am using last years nike driver (SQ) and you dont even have to swing the club that hard to get 275 to 300 yrd drives. I love it.
            I am also playing with a set Titlist iron, Never Comp putter and Vokey wedges.
            Playing the Pro V1 and Pro V1x Balls.

Usually shoot low 80's. My goal last year was to shoot in the 70's and came 2 inches from shooting a 79 but left the putt short
            06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
            http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

Originally posted by the_great_m
              I am using last years nike driver (SQ) and you dont even have to swing the club that hard to get 275 to 300 yrd drives. I love it.
              I am also playing with a set Titlist iron, Never Comp putter and Vokey wedges.
              Playing the Pro V1 and Pro V1x Balls.

Usually shoot low 80's. My goal last year was to shoot in the 70's and came 2 inches from shooting a 79 but left the putt short
              You play with Pro V1s and don't even shoot in the 70s? Well my handicap last year was about 4 and shot in the 60s a few times. I have Cobra forged irons, The driver and wood are Cobra SS, and the wedges are Cobra m/60. I just have the 3 wood and keep 4 wedges in the bag including the PW. I have the Odyssey 2-ball putter. I play with all sorts of new, good golf balls. No intech for me.

Comment

Lowest round: 47 (18 holes, Par 3 course)
                67 (Regular Par 72 course)

Handicap: 3-5 (Lowest ever was a 1)
                Eagles: 20+
                Double eagles (Albatross): 1
                Hole in ones: 0 (Once landed in the hole on a fly, then flew off the green)
                Hole in one on the wrong hole: 1

Comment

i'm up to 5 eagles...i had 4 last summer after starting this thread
                  -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                  Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

we all need to rejoice as the weather is finally ready to let us play whenever we want

speaking of that, played this past saturday and a guy i was with hit a stop sign 75 yards off tee (by old railroad tracks) and ended up having a drive of about 15 yards

Comment

come on Tiger lets go, your only one back!

edit
                      OOOOOOOOO DID YOU SEE THAT PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiger that a boy!!!!!
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Michigan
                        lowest score at an championship course: 69
                        handicap: scratch
                        my dad owns a course so i get to play alot
                        semi pro give lessons and working on my PGA card

Comment

over the past couple years i have noticed tiger getting bigger and bigger but did you know he can put up 300lbs. for bench and uses 225 i think for reps! he is F-ing huge

Comment

i got to play a whompin 4 times this year

best round though was 75, 3rd time out on a course i had never played in North Carolina

the guy i use to play with moved there, and i hate playing by myself so i need to find someone new to go with i guess, cause 4 times just isnt right

Comment

Re: Official Golf Thread

Does anyone use gps software for yardage like skycaddie or golfPS? I have a buddy who has golfPS on a pocketPC and that is the best software I have seen to date. You can map your own course or have them do it for you through satellite images that they use. It tells you your exact yardage to the pin, or any other location you choose such as a layup shot. Unfortunately, they seem to have discontinued the damn software. Anyone know of any other comparable software? I want something that I can do my own course with though and something that actually has the course mapped to where you can see the layout of the entire hole with bunkers, trees, etc.

StarCaddy looked promising, but you can't do your own maps and I don't trust someone doing them from satellite imagery.

Comment

Re: Official Golf Thread

i have never used any device on the golf course. maybe that is why i suck

sounds promising though as i did look into it after readin

Comment

Working...
                                X