X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Hockey Thread

Why not? Best game evah!

Oilers 3-0 in preseason. Going to the cup again!
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

I dont follow hockey to much, but i do like to go watch it in person!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

^-- werd.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Well despite adding even more incredible talent to the Pittsburgh Penguins, they still lost last night. I watched a little and saw it was 5-2 and turned it off. I think it ended that bad.

The scary part is to hear the commentator say;"Wow if it wasn't for the goal keeping, the game would be worse.

It is only preseason,things will get better. It is only preseason,things will get better. It is only preseason,things will get better. It is only preseason,things will get better.

If I keep saying that, it might come true.
        "As long as you can laugh at yourself, you will never cease to be amused."
        -unknown

Comment

umm SABRES!!!!!...even though their new jersey is prolly the worst in the NHL and looks like they took the design from a 8 year old travel player...they will still be a force in the east and could even go the distance
          what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

^^ They need to get rid of Fleury, he is without a doubt the worst goalie ever.

Comment

my team is the RED WINGS baby! Not quite sure how they are going to look this season though.
              2006 G6 GTP Sedan Granite
              Cant really afford mods right now...but at some point...lol
              Paul

Comment

Anyone watch "The Rocket"?

If you are a sports fan of anykind you will love this movie, just awesome. You yanks might not get it because it was developed with CBC, so it might be tough to get it in an American market.

Just awesome though
                BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

Official Hockey Thread

In order to keep the Sports section orderly, I have setup this thread for any discussions pertaining to Hockey.

NHL
                  AHL
                  Ect....
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Hockey rules

Comment

I like to watch field hockey with 18 year old highschool seniors playing

Comment

sabres.....7-0
                        what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

don't worry, they'll have to play a decent team sooner or later
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

^What he said.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X