Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so carolina the defendin champs arnt good? nor montreal, ottawa or detroit???? so who is good then??? or maybe its cuz they score like crazy 42 goals in 8 games thats 10 better then chicago who is in second...im callin it now they are winning the cup
    what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

It's just a lucky start

Comment

I don't think any of the teams buffalo has beaten so far are better than 3rd place in their division? Besides, remember the Rangers last year? Everybody thought they were looking like stanley cup champs midway through the season. That fell apart for them
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Or the best team going out by a much lesser team again, like they have for the past years. Detroit

Comment

Speaking of Detroit, the Oilers killed 'em again
            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
            ^ The Man
            v The Legend

Comment

Booyeah!

Comment

9-0
                what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

Comment

Rochester Amerks (Buffalo's and Florida's AHL affiliate) also undefeated
                  Mike III
                  '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
                  Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by SubliMike
                    Rochester Amerks (Buffalo's and Florida's AHL affiliate) also undefeated
                    since when did they become florida's affiliate???? i dont even think that is possible

wow just looked at their site...yea thats the gayest thing ever florida blows, but yea since when have they been apart of that

Comment

I think either last year or this year they became affiliated with Florida. I don't care as long as the Sabres take all the good players
                      Mike III
                      '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
                      Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

this is the year that the pengiuns start to turn it around...what a nice young lines they have

Comment

Pronger likes the Donger
                          ^ The Man
                          v The Legend

Comment

Yeah that Crosby/Malkin line is doing really good. That kid has some skillz.

Comment

i've always liked the Pens since 66 is prolly my fav. player and those two kids have some talent, but they need alot more then that to make a good turn around, although prolly not possible to be worse then last season so guess then can only go up....
                              .....So 10-0 tonight anyone?

Comment

Sabres are losing tonight. I have no idea who they are playing, but it is time.
                                ^ The Man
                                v The Legend

Comment

Working...
                                X