Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bambamm's 2009 G6GT: First Page Shows All Mods w/Dates

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
    ^choking yourself out with electrical tape while you masturbate........sorry is that too vulgar?
    Is that not a daily thing for everybody else?
    Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Well Said!
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by blkg6creed View Post
        Is that not a daily thing for everybody else?
        sorry but no, I'm too scared to try it
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Hello everyone! I've been very dormant on getting my updates and modifications out! However, I've been able to hold out on telling this one too long! New Pictures and all the info on it tomorrow morning, as I'm getting it all done tonight. Here's a tease on both mods. 1 small and 1 HUGE modificatioin

All Red LED's for interior lighting!

I'd done this before with the old G6, so this won't be a tough mod at all. Luckily I know how they wire up!

The HUGE MOD:
          Before.....

After, Tomorrow Morning it's going to look pretty much like this one!

that's right, AIT Front Bumper Cover is going on and it's color matched and ready for install. Next up is going to be the Hood, but that won't be for a while......to go color matched or CF, that's the question.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

^^

Cant wait to see the results! The AIT bumpers/hood are the best looking out there IMO.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

oohhhhh!!! Cant wait to see pics of it!! You've been a busy bee BAM.

Im hoping to buy 1badgtg6's cracked AIT front bumper, fix it, paint it, and install. But we will have to see.

Comment

very nice sir, absolutely can't wait to see the pics of the new bumper!!!
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Sorry Bamm had to beat you to it...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

very sexay
                      2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

That's the hottness right there.
                        07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                        05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Wow the AIT bumper looks great!!!! even without the side skirts and rear bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
                            very sexay
                            i am ALMOST speachless.........almost!!!! thanks girlie!
                            Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
                            That's the hottness right there.
                            Seriously, Pete, it was hot as phuck out there on that blacktop in Fresno, 89 out today!
                            Originally posted by hnda8n View Post
                            Wow the AIT bumper looks great!!!! even without the side skirts and rear bumper.
                            You should see it in person dude! You can, come Thanksgiving......... wink wink

And here are my pictures.

Candid photo with Pedro's side shot!

How did that bottle of water get in there?

Only reason why our cars look the same height is cause I'm running tires that are about 1/3" too short!!!!

Comment

• Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

The bumper looks awesome on ur car!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

• Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

I actually like the look of your car without the AIT hood too. Nice and smooth. Keep up the great work PIMP!!
                                Last edited by hnda8n; 10-10-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X