Bambamm's 2009 G6GT: First Page Shows All Mods w/Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

Looks really good. IMHO, those wheels go better with that color, specially on a lowered 6. Nice work on getting that one, great choice.

And as for your exhuast, the flanges are different for 08's n up and the hangers just behind the flange is different. And you have a third cat on there.
    Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Gotta admit, the red looks 1000x better then gold did!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
      Originally posted by wzbhnn
      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

looks good man, now de-badge that girl and paint those calipers!
        Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
        97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT
          Gotta admit, the red looks 1000x better then gold did!!
          I'm glad they came back with a similar red that '05 had like the one I had. I Miss her so much
          Congrats!
          COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
          Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
          MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

6/3, Put on the Front Pipe Upgrade. I made a slightly larger hole and popped the vacuum tube into the hole and sealed the penetration around it. I've gotta take the male portion of the stock vacuum connection off the stock intake, and then seal it to the silicone bend that goes to the throttle body! How's it Look?

I've started it three times since installation. No CEL, it's running just fine! This weekend I'll figure out how I'm going to make that CRAB work.
            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: 2009 G6GT, New Exhaust and CRAB Intake

4th Mod: 6/5, Got the Full CRAB Option #3 installed. It took some modification, but I got it. No CEL, yet, and I've ran it like this since Saturday morning. Kept every stock part this time, if I ever need to take it to the dealer for warranty work, luckily it's easy to put back into place. I am going to assemble a make shift filter, for the tube going out the back, I took the little thing I had in its place off for pictures.

And the pipe is so secure, even though I did use 1 of the 2 claws, the other claw got damaged in the accident.

5th Mod: 6/5, Removed the muffler and put an AERO Exhaust resonator in it's place. I'll get a better video, but this is for starters.
                [youtube:2ylaj8qm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAVv-OYOVwY[/youtube:2ylaj8qm]

Comment

Good job mang - lookin' good!
                  CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Very nice. Congrats. I like the new front end on the new one. I would almost like to change mine at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                      http://lh3.ggpht.com/_jK9EXCbfjtQ/TA1TRwWGYtI/AAAAAAAABdo/fChERY0baM0/s720/2010-06-07%2013.07.32.jpg

Question: what's that little pipe coming in the CRAB heat shield?
                      COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo

Question: what's that little pipe coming in the CRAB heat shield?
                        I spoke with the service advisor who I've always shared my mods with....He said it's basically an emissions tube, nothing more than that. He stated most of the time if anyone modifies the intake, it's just capped off. I'm currently looking for a filter of some sort to connect to it, just to keep debris from entering into the tube.

Comment

the red looks great with the rims and springs!
                          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I spoke with the service advisor who I've always shared my mods with....He said it's basically an emissions tube, nothing more than that. He stated most of the time if anyone modifies the intake, it's just capped off. I'm currently looking for a filter of some sort to connect to it, just to keep debris from entering into the tube.
                            Ok so.... where does the other end of the tube go?
                            COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

Comment

It goes to a device of some sort located underneath the throttle body. I'll take a picture of it when I get a chance today, cause I've gotta post pictures of the Strut Tower Bar Installed, too.

Comment

Good work BAM. You have to be very happy with the new 6 and the way your mods have come together.
                                Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                                Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                                Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Working...
                                X