This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia? Palease.

Badgers will make it to the Final 4 at least. Whooha for the Tar Heels, who doesn't; but not this year.

Comment

alright but you will see...a regular season loss here and there means nothing

Comment

Bluegtp33, I hope you're right...a coulpe regular season losses mean nothing. Rought week for the badgers, especially the loss to Ohio State. Hopefully both teams turn it around here, I don't want to see Ohio State playing in late march.

What are some early pics for winners of the Big Dance?

Comment

unc, florida

and my sleeper this year georgetown (i know they are ranked, but alot wouldnt think them to win it)

i dont think ohio state rebounds the ball well enough as a team to win the dance, and they arent really that deep, which will come into play this year more than most since alot of teams are really good

but we shall see, wisconsin got hurt by that injury

Comment

georgetown might be a good sleeper after syracuse just kicked their ass
            Mike III
            '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
            Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

UCLA and Ohio are my pics. Fl and Kansas for the final 4. Kansas is playing well. Wisconsin just lost one of the best they had on the floor.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by SubliMike
                georgetown might be a good sleeper after syracuse just kicked their ass
                and? virginia tech lost to marshall early this year, but look how they are playing

Comment

Marquette's gone. Badgers are down by 8 at the half to a #15 seed. Things are lookin pretty grim here.

Comment

Go Bulls!

Just embarrased the Heat 4 games to 0. I think they have a good shot at winning this year.
                    2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

(pause) NOT
                      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                        (pause) NOT
                        2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

the baby bulls are still taking steps

and wtf is up with the nba allowing the spurs to bully around everyone...someone in that series is gonna get seriously hurt cause they wont do anything to the spurs, which as we have seen is gonna cause the suns to get pissed and come back at them

bowen should be gone (especially considering his knowledge of doing these types of things) dirty player

popadick should be tossed for being a moron and saying horrys foul was just a common end of the game foul

duncan/bowen should get just as much as amare and diaw, cause not only did they leave their bench earlier, but both got in the mess when nash got checked into table

bowen is gonna be some coaches defensive learning person somewhere and young players are gonna watch him be dirty and end up hurting someone else, i hate that guy

Comment

the suns are my favorite team (i spent $700 just to fly out and see them play the lakers) and this whole situation pisses me off...they're gonna lose the series/championship all bc of horry being a complete jackass
                            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

GO SPURS GO

GOOOOO SPURS GOOOOOOOOOO
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Re: GO SPURS GO

Originally posted by Lampoon
                                GOOOOO SPURS GOOOOOOOOOO
                                What are the spurs? something that goes on your boots?

Comment

Working...
                                X