X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't hurt your leg jumping on the bandwagon. :smoke:

Comment

oh please...pats are the biggest bandwagon in the league...i was rooting against the pats more than for the colts
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
        oh please...pats are the biggest bandwagon in the league...i was rooting against the pats more than for the colts
        That made no sense, but OK. I guess by that notion, any team that's winning would be "a bandwagon". Jumping on a bandwagon means rooting for a winning team just because they're winning. It refers to fans, not teams. Anyway, I couldn't care less who wins really.

Comment

how does rooting for a team to win make that a bandwagon...it's not like i was saying the colts are my favorite team, i just despise the patriots so i was rooting for them to lose and therefore rooting for the colts to win...saying that i'm on a bandwagon is rediculous

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
            how does rooting for a team to win make that a bandwagon...it's not like i was saying the colts are my favorite team, i just despise the patriots so i was rooting for them to lose and therefore rooting for the colts to win...saying that i'm on a bandwagon is rediculous
            Okey doke.

Comment

Draft coming this weekend. Anybody plan on wasting their time watching?

Comment

I will be at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh along with about 15,000 other Steeler fans.

I can't wait for the season to start. I want to forget last season.

Comment

draft saturday, who goes first?

Comment

DRAFT

So, i have been a Dolphins fan since the early 90's and i just want to know WTF are they thinking. First, they pass up on Brees to get Culpeper. And now with there first pick they take a WR. They better be getting a young QB sometime in this draft and some O'line players. Anyone happy about there teams draft picks in the first round?
                    06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
                    http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

HELL NO! WTF are the Packers doing drafting a defensive lineman first? Then they wouldn't even give up a 4th round pick for Randy Moss, and he goes to the Patriots?

Now I know how the Lions fans feel, being stuck with Matt Millen all these years.....

Comment

well moss said the only place he would play is new england...he wanted nothing to do with the packers

i'm also a dolphins fan and i think they had a decent draft...yahoo graded them as an A+ along with the raiders...beck may be better than quinn as i've always thought quinn was way overrated

Comment

Re: DRAFT

Originally posted by the_great_m
                          So, i have been a Dolphins fan since the early 90's and i just want to know WTF are they thinking. First, they pass up on Brees to get Culpeper. And now with there first pick they take a WR. They better be getting a young QB sometime in this draft and some O'line players. Anyone happy about there teams draft picks in the first round?
                          Ive always been a Bills fan just because they are local... I was sweating bullets when the Dolphins pick came up and Quinn was still on the board I thought for sure they were going to take him even tho I also think he is overrated, it still wouldve been an improvement prolly... I think Culpepper is a huge bust and dont see it getting any better anytime soon tho Im guessing they are going to give him one more year?!!?

But it doesnt matter because the Pats (as much as I hate to admit it) are prolly going to clean house in the AFC this year!
                          Originally posted by Toyz
                          Originally posted by simplyred
                          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

i'm putting a grand on the patriots winning the super bowl

Comment

yeh moss improves that wr core majorly (cant complain about a hometown guy one bit)

but watch out for my niners...getting dj and more young talent

Comment

damn...i thought we had a pretty decent catching roster but if Moss wants to jump on board i won't complain

Comment

Working...
                                X