This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Auto Racing Thread aka NASCAR

Watched qualifying yesterday. For Valentines day, my wife gets to watch twin Gatorade 125's.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
      Watched qualifying yesterday. For Valentines day, my wife gets to watch twin Gatorade 125's.
      Thats great RAY, thats the same thing i am giving my GF! I will be burning a half day and will come home give essie 2 hours of pure pleasure..... Watching the Gatorade duels

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Most likely I'll be working but I'll still hear the cars. Works slow so I'm not taking the time off unless I'm asked to

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Toyz
          2008 SEASON

COT Car of Today full season baby

Lineup

SPEED Daytona 500 practice
          Noon ET Wednesday

SPEED Daytona 500 practice
          2 p.m. ET Wednesday

SPEED Gatorade Duel
          2 p.m. ET Thursday

SPEED Daytona 500 final practice
          1:30 p.m. ET Friday

FOX Daytona 500
          3:30 p.m. ET Sunday, Feb. 17
          Quoted from first page..

Cleaned up a bit in here

Yay

How i missed nascar

For any of you guys that will be around a pc and internet connection. Nascar.com is offerring a good bit of their "pit command" and "leader board" stuff for free for the duels and other events..
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Cool!

I said to my wife," Isn't it great Honey, NASCAR season started!"
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Woooo hoooo! Looks like I'm going to Rockingham this year boyz!! Pit Passes Too!!!

I think it's in November...

Comment

Hey Nikki, I hate to break to you but Rockingham doesn't have a race anymore.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                  Hey Nikki, I hate to break to you but Rockingham doesn't have a race anymore.

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Welllll... I'm confused then.

Guess I should double check where the race is... I know there are tickets in November with my name on em... Hope I show up at the right place!

Comment

Ah. Clarification. Hooters Cup Championship. November 1. Rockingham.

Comment

Damn! The cars are practicing right now! I'm running over to the track to watch practice! BBL!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

lucky fooker

Comment

Back! Jr's changing his engine. And I ran into Jeff Hammond in the garage. You don't notice on TV but he's got alot of makeup on.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

All of hendrick is changing their engines for tomorrow.

Comment

They are? Wow! I saw them pulling the 88.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                                X