Stock GXP Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock GXP Times

my dad ran the g6 at the track today with wrangler and cookie. it was in the 80's out. ran a best time of 14.78 with only a crab intake on stock ls2's with tc on. im pissed though because i didnt get that run on video. with a little more time and effort, i think we can drop the time a little more. ill post up the slips and videos tomorrow
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Re: Stock GXP Times

Comment

Nice, did u take out the spare tire and any extra weight thats easy to take out?

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe
      1998 Buick LeSabre Custom

Comment

we didnt take out any weight. maybe next time we will
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Thats a good stock number for that engine. As the 3.6L with 6spd auto is a better engine esp stock for stock then the 3900 which is a 14.9-15.1 stock engine.

Good run
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by dre256
            Thats a good stock number for that engine. As the 3.6L with 6spd auto is a better engine esp stock for stock then the 3900 which is a 14.9-15.1 stock engine.

Good run

Thanks...My first run was up against a Bonneville with a 428 engine. I forgot to shut off the air and ran a 15.1 but beat him by a large margin. The 3.6 runs like a raped banshee at the top end

My second run was up against a Firebird with a 350. I slept on the light and he got the jump on me but I ran a quicker ET

My other runs were in the 14.7's and as heat soak kicked in it slowly moved to 14.9. All MPH's were at 94 and change.

It was a fun day at Raceway Park...

Comment

Good to see you had fun.
              Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
              Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
              Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

I ran a best of 14.59 with my gtp only thing it has is a kn drop in filter.Same motor. Congrats!!!!!
                2007 G6 GTP Hammerhead spoiler GXP bumper 6k hids low and fogs exhaust 4 inch tips

Comment

Working...
                X