magnaflow exhaust with x-pipe video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnaflow exhaust with x-pipe video

heres a quick video before it starts raining. weather here in flroida sucks and between that and my two jobs and school, havent had much time for myself.
    mods are as follows:
    magnaflow mufflers, resonator delete with x-pipe
    superchips cortex 93 octane tune
    roto fab cold air intake
    (soon to be in a few weeks, brembos on all 4 corners)
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

let me know what you think.
    this car is a handful to drive and still shocks me everytime i put my foot down. i love it
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Re: magnaflow exhaust with x-pipe video

Your G8 got modified quicker than I could get laid in a party full of hookers!
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

^

All about the Benji's baby.
      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

i just realized that the video sucks. ill get a better one up here shortly. going to do it now
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

here are a few pics of what im dealing with. i like the 2nd one with my car in it. weather is nasty.
          also, heres another exhaust video from the rear. sounds so mean.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Oh, and as to your money comments, my only bills are my car, gym and phone. so all the money i make goes to my car or my account. i love my car and all my possessions, so the way i look at it is if i take care of what i have, ill get all the money back in the long run. i dont do drugs or smoke or drink, so id rather spend that money on my car.(girlfriend and food too cuz im always hungry and she keeps me happy(3yrs)) also, my family comes from a car backround. father had a chevy nova, big block running 10.5 quarter miles. its in my blood.
          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Man, looks good.

If ya could, it'd look sweet to take a pic with the storm rolling in on the background with your BA ride in the foreground. Yes.
            Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

its pooring rain out now, so sorry. but when i get another chance too i definately will. i just dont have many pics with this car. but soon i will as summer is here and its time to have some fun.
              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

yeah, that's what I figured. But looking at that top pic, with the clouds rollin in....and then the bottom pic without all the light, your ride's just chillin, all dark out, sittin there lookin like its goin fast not movin a bit with a storm comin. Looks like a great combo. Once again, YES.

Comment

thanks. appreciate the love.
                  still, everywhere i go, people keep asking me what the hell am i driving, is it fast, and whats it got. i love it and the car is awesome. F@@king sucks that pontiac is gone. BRING HOLDEN TO AMERICA FOR GOOD!
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Working...
                  X