Benefit to raise money for the 3-Day Race for the Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit to raise money for the 3-Day Race for the Cure

So I'm doing the 3 Day Walk for the Cure in Philly this October. My teams needs to raise a lot of money to participate. It's a cause that is near and dear to all of us as we have each lost someone to breast cancer... so help out my team - Healthy Hooters!

Some of my team members are having a Dance/Party to help raise money. Tickets are just $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Since the firehall is donating the space, all of that money is a donation to the Susan G. Komen fund. The party will include a DJ., raffles, door prizes, and fun. There will be a Cash bar.

The event is on June 26 from 7pm - 11pm at the Sinking Springs Fire Company in Sinking Springs, PA.
    Here is a link to a map of the location: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=&q=83...ed=0CBgQ8gEwAA

I know some of you guys are local and hope you can make it out to this event!

If you aren't local, or you can't make it, but you want to help out, you can donate at my site here http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/...nal&fr_id=1468

Thanks so much guys!!!
    Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Re: Benefit to raise money for the 3-Day Race for the Cure

Girls at my high school did a fundraiser like that and they made t-shirts "Saving Second Base".
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Working...
    X